PASM

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mutt & Jeff

Post by Mutt & Jeff »

Wow..I thought sons were expensive..I don't think my wallet could cope with another bag/shoe buying machine! :D
My Other Car's A SKODA!

SPL

Post by SPL »

Wow..I thought sons were expensive..I don't think my wallet could cope with another bag/shoe buying machine! :D

LOL

Actually she is very good and would you believe does not like shopping - unlike her mother!!! My daughter never 'wants' anything (probably because she has everything) but she is right to a certain extent about a few little options but it does not take much persuasion with me! As you can see almost hitting 60k...Cry
Diesel S Ordered 07/12/2013 - Delivered 29/01/15 - Sold 15/06/16.
New Range Rover Vogue arrived 21/07/16.
http://www.macanownersclub.co.uk/forum/shouldnt-swear-land-rover_topic4142.html
Malk

Post by Malk »

:-)
Ditto Malk..the power of kids..I can't talk them into paying for their heated seats though! 😁

LOL

My daughter said - what anuother couple of hundred when spending that much on a car. And not wanting to be selfish, I ticked, tinted windows, rear blinds, rear climate and heated seats all for them. Just wait until she has to buy her own car and see what extras she puts on... Smile

It will make it a lovely place to sit in the winter - ok maybe she would want the Panamera... Confused

I would like to say mines having a van as first car but just managed to get an Aygo on fleet fro same money as vans any driver so guess she's lucky!!! Yep we did all that bar rear climate, dont use aircon thats what Pano is for LOL
Diesel S Taken delivery 12/04/14
Replaced 4/7/14
Sold back to OPC 10/10/15
Now proud owner of 3rd Macan Volcano Grey 2.0T **WHICH IS UP FOR SALE**
Ordered 1st Edition XC40 T5 :o

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHW6XE96
Jembo

Post by Jembo »

Thanks guys for all your advice. For some reason my forum alerts stopped so only just read. Managed to add PASM at last minute even in lock down, which I think even if she hardly uses it, I will enjoy if and when driving and probably good for resale - I too ordered sc as think she will like the centre dial - sad!! One thing I am cross about is the lack of info from dealer. I had no idea ( and it's too late now ) that you need light package for even the sun visor light and that the rear isn't with air con vents - quite important I would say and it's now too late!!!! Also after reading on here that cruise is now standard ( specked as option on ours) mentioned to my dealer who agreed it was - but do you think they would have said, or taken out money instead if not mentioned. All in all though I have been very happy with OPC who have kept me totally in loop re build slot and delivery times. Just hope all those faults I have read about ( bonnet closure, hard braking, alarm fault) have been sorted as car due end of September