So after 6 months....

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Thanks... just been told the sapphire blues not available, anymore... unbelievable really.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now ๐Ÿ˜Š

gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

Oh no

Such a nice colour, hopefully they will replace it with something VERY similar
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
Deleted User 1874

Post by Deleted User 1874 »

You can't beat a proper sports car for driving pleasure if you don't really need the utility of an SUV. I think the Cayman/Boxster is near perfect as a road going sportscar for those who don't need rear seats. Enjoy!
bennachie

Post by bennachie »

Loved my Cayman S in Aqua.............nicer blue in my opinion than sapphire.......... Shame the great 'blues' have gone
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'
Gobbike

Post by Gobbike »

Nice move, i would join this love prayer for a tasteful blue color. Good car to drive the dusty roads while waiting for 992 T or GTS perhaps? :)
Mike and his Macan

So have gone for guards red... or Carmine? I do see that sapphire is still available on the Macan,so everything crossed ๐Ÿคž...
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

If this is the dream car, then great. Personally, I found the Cayman, albeit an early iteration , to be too noisy for prolonged use but absolutely fantastic for an hour on some twisty bits. I couldn't have one as my only car as the tyre noise drowned out everything else. I wouldn't bother spending the money on the Bose as it will be lost amongst the din, unless they have changed of course.

Enjoy.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Mike and his Macan

I do agree that the level of noise is loud, iv had one or two for 2 weeks solid, and then a few more for long weekends I didnโ€™t particularly think is was overly loud driving on fast B roads or driving around town, More prevalent at motor way speeds,still not in lock down yet so have time to decide, about Bose. But my Macans gone and it was a bit too refined for me although on a long trip Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll miss it, I found that every time I got into the cayman I had the sense of a adventure starting, and always got out with a smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ on my face, And it is my start of another experience., possibly before the ice is totally ruined by governments.
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

Mike, we can compare notes as I pick up my 12 month old Cayman S later in October. Keeping the Macan though for the family stuff
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
VanB

Post by VanB »

Had a 981 Cayman S for my daily for 3 years and was never bothered by the lovely sound coming from the flat 6! Road noise is an issue on the motorway but not so much that it spoils the experience of driving a supremely practical and comfortable everyday sports car that handles like a dream. BTW it is possible to get huge amounts of stuff in the 2 boots too.
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate