Gone ... Sapphire blue on Cayman!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Just when I locked it down.... :?: back to the drawing board... again, and again ...and again.....
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

It is an acquired taste but I quite like the graphite blue with the 5 spoke wheels in black. They have a little bit of silver detailing on them and would still work with black spoiler and door handles. I saw that exact same spec earlier today on a YouTube video just by searching on 718 Cayman S
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

I had a Miami Blue Cayman as a loan car and that looked really good.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Mike and his Macan

I believe graphite blue has gone as well as Gt silver!
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

They better bring out some decent replacement colours else it is a real shot in the foot

Bit of a nightmare for you once you have your heart set on a certain colour
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

Mike and his Macan wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:23 pm Just when I locked it down.... :?: back to the drawing board... again, and again ...and again.....
Are you sure? It's still on the confusinator?
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18
Mike and his Macan

Yep... there are gone just had it confirmed ... so basically my two remaining favourites are Guards red.. or gt silver as the other colours aren’t really me !
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Go with Guards Red
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Mike and his Macan

My thoughts... although I was trying to be a bit modest... but agree with you I think it’s the best choice, again though am slightly worried about resale... blue I thought was a good bet, thanks .
VanB

Post by VanB »

Carmine looks lovely on these cars - much richer than guards although you have to pay for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate