on german config now - but!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
RAA

Post by RAA »

What ? No Agate Grey ? That's the colour I was wanting.

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Gobbike wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 pm
Philp wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:54 pm Working fine for me now. I bought a GTS for £70k and I just specc’d the same car albeit with a 2.0 4 cylinder engine for £67k! Shows you how much kit they throw in with GTS. Don’t think I’ll be swapping anytime soon
and going forward do not go for face-lifted GTS, unless you really want it and do not care about residual values, rumor is it will be soon replaced with all-electric Macan.

my 2019 base build shortly went north of 89k gbp without leather and aesthetics, i'm gonna pass.
I would not hold your breath on an EV Macan soon.

My guess based on the Porsche way of working is that an EV Macan will not be abailable to order until 2022.

The Taycan (Mission e) has been around for years and is still not available.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

I would think any Porsche EV will be a stand alone model and not a variant of a current model, Macan, Cayenne, or 911. The next move for completely new Macan in 2022, like the new Cayenne, will be a hybrid. Proper EVs require different structure to a ICE or hybrid for that matter.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
VanB

Post by VanB »

Believe hybrid is scheduled to be available for 992.2 and not before.

I would be surprised if there is no EV Macan in the next generation when Porsche will have learnt a fair bit from the Taycan.
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate