New Macan Expected Costs

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster »

Hi

Just started looking at the Macan as a potential next car. Think it compares really well to the other options in this segment.

Never looked in to getting a Porsche before so wondered if anyone could advise on what the expected PCP costs would be for a base car with a handful of options?

Never been down the PCP route but got tempted by a Velar that was on offer for £429 per month before deciding against it due to the engine and dealership experience.

The Velar was list price of £56k but I am guessing an equivalent cost Macan is going to be substantially higher.

Will be reaching out to the dealer this weekend but just wanted to get a rough idea on what to expect.

Paul

Post by Paul »

There was a finance calculator linked to the configurator a while back - not sure if it’s still there?
Having said that, many on here use alternative finance providers, a lower rate and similar residuals.....
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster »

Can’t see anything on the website and expected most to be arranging their own finance etc.

Usually just purchase outright but been offered a car allowance so thought I’d look in to this as a option and see what ballpark figures were.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

First bit of advice is don't use Porsche for your finance. Many of us have used other providers like Clydesdale Bank and saved a lot of money. For me it saves me £100 interest per month.