Benefits of Buying Used Through an OPC vs Indy?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Penny wise , pound foolish....
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Col M wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:25 pm Sometimes you can pay too much for peace of mind!
https://www.cargurus.co.uk/Cars/l-Used- ... =130466614
That's a beauty though....
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Interesting feedback - thank you all.

Questions for those who sell their cars: Have you approached an OPC and an Independent before selling your car? How do the responses (and charges) vary?
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

I have sold out of hand. The buyer didn't have any qualms buying privately as there was <1 year warranty left. He would add his own warranty close to the 3rd anniversary. When you buy privately you will have to do all your own checks on outstanding finanance etc but could save you 1000s. My car went for a couple of grand less than some of the cars on the official and indy websites because I didn't have to make a margin. If I would have sold to the OPC I would have left <7 grand on the table...
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18