Saddle Brown?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Trikster

Post by Trikster »

Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet? Can't seem to find any real life pictures anywhere.

Supposedly there's a bi-colour option coming post October would be interested to see how that looks....
2015 Macan SD
2016 Cayman GT4
2010 Boxster Spyder

Roy

Post by Roy »

Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet? Can't seem to find any real life pictures anywhere.

Supposedly there's a bi-colour option coming post October would be interested to see how that looks....

Have you tried the US/German configurator? Dont think any pics are out yet
SD - http://www.porsche-code.com/PH4YFGK7 Collected 1st March - Sold

GTS - http://www.porsche-code.com/PH6EC8N2 Collected 1st June 2016 - Sold
mark-yorkshire

Post by mark-yorkshire »

When I picked up my car in May the swatch for saddle brown had just come in. I tried to get a true pic of it but the colour did not come out very well on the digital pic. From memory saddle brown is very dark brown. Pop along to your OPC as they should have a sample swatch.
2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.
Spud

Post by Spud »

When I went in to my OPC a few weeks back they had a sample as you mentioned so would have thought it was for common viewing
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
Simon

Post by Simon »

I think most colours are good but would only have a colour that gives a black dash top as anything else will give awful reflection in the windscreen. Believe me you'll regret having anything but black on the dash top.
Mistertoad

Post by Mistertoad »

I think most colours are good but would only have a colour that gives a black dash top as anything else will give awful reflection in the windscreen. Believe me you'll regret having anything but black on the dash top.

Black/beige is an option in the Boxster, but black doesn't figure in present or future bi-colour options for the Macan. Due to reduced headroom I am running hot and cold on the Pano and would choose a light colour upper interior with a solid roof if it was available. Unfortunately this is only possible with Luxor Beige, but this means a beige steering wheel and upper dash, which doesn't work for me.
2015 Cayenne S - Sold
2016 718 Boxster - Sold
2016 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
Simon

Post by Simon »

Can't understand why beige comes with beige wheel and dash top, Porsche sort it out!
Malk

Post by Malk »

Agree it reflects, after couple days don't even knoow it's there! 6000miles with beige and did our experience day today both I and wife had a car each and when we got back in our beige interior said we'd do same again oover the black ones we'd been driving. Makes no odds
Diesel S Taken delivery 12/04/14
Replaced 4/7/14
Sold back to OPC 10/10/15
Now proud owner of 3rd Macan Volcano Grey 2.0T **WHICH IS UP FOR SALE**
Ordered 1st Edition XC40 T5 :o

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHW6XE96
Malk

Post by Malk »

Can't understand why beige comes with beige wheel and dash top, Porsche sort it out!

Because it would look sh*t in black! What's wrong with beige wheel, love it - totally different same as people who have spec'd red, not for me for puts your mark on the car you need to live with.
Replaced 4/7/14

Malk

Post by Malk »

When I picked up my car in May the swatch for saddle brown had just come in. I tried to get a true pic of it but the colour did not come out very well on the digital pic. From memory saddle brown is very dark brown. Pop along to your OPC as they should have a sample swatch.

Will this not be similar to the Harrods car?
Replaced 4/7/14