configurator being fixed!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
smoothound54

Post by smoothound54 »

Just FYI

Having been told yesterday that Porsche could not replicate the config problems I told them about.... (in other words I was mistaken)

I just got this from Porsche... nice to know they (belatedly) acknowledge that there is in fact a problem.

Dear Mr. XXXX

I passed your latest feedback to the relevant department, and asked that they investigate the specific issues that you have identified.

We have had a response from Germany, stating that PAG are aware that the Unity Player is outdated and that the plugin is not working for the latest browser versions. They are working on a 360 degree visualization that works without the usage of plugins.

I understand that this does not rectify this issue for you right away, but I hope this at least supplies some reassurance for you that this is being looked into.

Thank you for contacting Porsche Cars GB Ltd.

Kind regards

Paul

Post by Paul »

Blimey! An admission of guilt from a manufacturer - you need to frame that!
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
smoothound54

Post by smoothound54 »

Maybe they looked on this forum - ;)
Col M

Post by Col M »

smoothound54 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:59 pm Maybe they looked on this forum - ;)
Maybe they were told to configure their Christmas bonus car...and found it wasn't possible. (I'm still waiting to see what Acid Green seat centres will look on the new Macan) :)
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble