Porsche - Colchester - Positive Feedback

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
safetycrew

Post by safetycrew »

Folks,

Bought my pre owned 2015 Macan S last month ( with 62k miles ) and booked it into Porsche Colchester.

The car has only has independent service its whole life - with plenty stamps in book and all in order.

I wanted to activate the PCC - as had never been done ? Quoted £35 inc VAT.

Anyway - arrive at Colchester on time and greeted and coffee'd - then met my Customer Advisor - who said there was a recall to do and would be FOC. This recall was a AJ07 - reprogram of the DME unit.

Great - I mentioned AdBlue was low - complementary top up part of AJ07 - great I thought.

Got a free Visual health check inc tyre tread depth ( to two decimal places of a mm ! ) - greens ( Phew )

Advised was a 3 hr appointment - so more coffee - free wifi - power points etc - staff then gave me a menu and ordered me a sandwich of my choice.....smoked Salmon / brown bread. Free.

Car came back - with a free mini valet ( good standard )

Staff the helped activate App on iPhone and PCC etc

Drove off happy - all for £35 - which is a steal.

Very pleasant top notch service from Colchester

Bogus

Post by Bogus »

I just had a similar experience with them
Went for swapping my winter wheels due to an earlier error. They were very nice, professional and swapped the wheels around and even washed the ones that came of the car. This is in spite of me not being thier customer. Overall a great experience and got to see 3 GT3 RS (I think 1 991 and 2 997) a GT2 RS and a 919.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Macan Turbo PP - Collected June 2018
LED PDLS, Pano, Air Susp, ACC, Entry & Drive, 21" Turbo 2 wheels, LDW, Heated front & rear seats, Turbo Interior Packagae, PSE
Panamera 4S (970.2) - Sold May 2018
911 C4S (991.1) - Sold May 2017
Col M

Post by Col M »

That's very interesting. I use their sister OPC in Cambridge and they're proving rather disappointing. Charged me for adblu after my AJ07 which together with a pdt reset is supposed to cure the roughness I feel in the drive train.
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble