Mats

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

Having chosen wisely (hopefully) and now up to £62k with the extras, at the risk of 'penny pinching' car mats are not on my list of 'extras' (and I strongly suspect there not in there as standard) so . . . . I can see (on-line) that there are many options for less than £50 but I would like floor mats with 'Porsche' written on them (for £50). Any suggestions?

Paul

Post by Paul »

Mats (fabric) are standard , or at least they were on phase 1.
What is worthwhile is the full rubber protection mats for the winter, just take them out, hose them down and go again.
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Yes carpet mats certainly used to be standard and I’m sure still are. As above rye rubber set are worth buying for winter use. My carpet mats are immaculate as the rubber have been used mostly.
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

Fairynuff wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm Having chosen wisely (hopefully) and now up to £62k with the extras, at the risk of 'penny pinching' car mats are not on my list of 'extras' (and I strongly suspect there not in there as standard) so . . . . I can see (on-line) that there are many options for less than £50 but I would like floor mats with 'Porsche' written on them (for £50). Any suggestions?
Why isn't the dealer including these for free along with a whole host of extras like boot liner and so forth. Make a shopping list of accessories and have them cover it. I've never paid for mats or liners.
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

alxgb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am
Fairynuff wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm Having chosen wisely (hopefully) and now up to £62k with the extras, at the risk of 'penny pinching' car mats are not on my list of 'extras' (and I strongly suspect there not in there as standard) so . . . . I can see (on-line) that there are many options for less than £50 but I would like floor mats with 'Porsche' written on them (for £50). Any suggestions?
Why isn't the dealer including these for free along with a whole host of extras like boot liner and so forth. Make a shopping list of accessories and have them cover it. I've never paid for mats or liners.
Free, FREE, FREE

Porsche do not know the meaning of the word. :D

Seriously, I bought a set of rubber mats with logo when I bought the SD.

I put the carpets from the SD in the bag the rubber mats in and hung them up in the garage to swap the, when I traded in the SD and now the rubber mats are still going strong three years later in the Turbo.

A jet wash and a clean soon has them pristine again, so whilst they are pricey they do last.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Macananon

Post by Macananon »

I have a set of Rubber mats . Pm me with any offers if interested.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Free Mats and boot liner, no chance with my dealer! Full price for both items even after I protested. Gave them excellent feedback in the after sales survey but said I felt they were money grabbing and not at all generous. Got a quick phone call from the DP about half an hour after the survey was submitted.
Last edited by MCDK on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caster

Post by Caster »

Full set of rubber mats foc on mine from Leeds OPC 👍
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
Fairynuff

Post by Fairynuff »

alxgb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am Why isn't the dealer including these for free along with a whole host of extras like boot liner and so forth. Make a shopping list of accessories and have them cover it. I've never paid for mats or liners.
Thanks - I will ask
nsm3

Post by nsm3 »

I agreed free rubber mats and boot liner with Solihull, but when I picked it up they had taken them out. Needless to say, they soon put them back in!
Current: Macan S Diesel
Previous: 981 Cayman S
Previous: 997.1 GT3
Previous: 997.1 C2S