How Many Miles Has Your Macan Done

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
happy days

Post by happy days »

60,000 - window switch chrome bit fell off replaced under warranty. Weep from a radiator replaced under warranty. Just replaced all four tyres at 60k so impressive for a 2-tonner!
Macan S D
718 S

djkentai

Post by djkentai »

Brand new 2019 Macan S Had it for 2 days picked it up last Friday put 103 miles on the clock , warning lights appeared on dash Saturday evening PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DEALER vehicle can be driven . engine shut down into limp mode , it would drive but no acceleration and wouldn't rev above about 1500 rpm . been back at the dealers since Monday of this week , can't find a problem but have ordered me a new part which MIGHT be the issue (which needs to be shipped from Germany which takes 5 days to get here ) suffice to say pretty p§§§§d about it . been told hopefully I will get the car back a week today .

Told them they have had the car longer than I have and hope they enjoyed banking my £71'000 I gave them on collection. SE been very apologetic at the end of the day its not his fault. Ive had Audis nearly 20 years NEVER had one issue . thought it was time for a brand change .

Certainly taken the shine away from what should have been a lovely first few days with this car. On the plus side the small amount of time I did drive it , I loved every second absolutely fantastic ride and drive .

Next Friday can't come soo enough
jamesbilluk

Post by jamesbilluk »

2014 Turbo here, with 52000 miles, still looks new inside and outside :)
2014- Macan Turbo
MrsMacan

Post by MrsMacan »

I picked mine up May bank holiday, have done about 1200 miles.

No problems as yet.
Sal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2019 Volcano Grey Macan 8-) Arrived 6th May 2019
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

GTS bought new in Sept 2016 and just a shade over 8000 miles covered. Absolutely faultless and due to my mega OCD cleaning fascination and hating any speck of dust on the car it still looks as perfect as the day it left the showroom.
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

Bought new in October 2016 and currently on 25k miles. It is the family car so goes from looking pretty grubby to gleaming new after a wash, polish and vacuum.

Just put new tyres on it for the first time. Thought the mileage was ok until I read that some people are getting north of 40k out of tyres. Had a door speaker replaced under warranty and that is about it

See that Audi have just added an electric motor to their 2.0T Q5 giving it about 350bhp, now that would interest me if Porsche did the same thing. Next car will likely be another Macan or Cayenne
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
PJS

Post by PJS »

Macan SD 03/17 43000 miles (ouch)

Leaking ad-blu pipe (spotted at service, replaced under warranty)
Rear door mechanism broke with glass down (warranty )
Door trim replaced week one (crap fit out of factory)
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I've had mine for a year. I've put 6500 on the clock. It had a new transfer box (don't they all) and, touch wood, nothing major has gone wrong. The heated seats have a mind of their own and the reverse camera can stay on for a minute or so after forward motion is engaged. Also, the PCM seems to want me to listen to radio 6 when I'm after TMS. BMW's I've had seemed to be better put together but no real complaints.

Given the rise of Electric cars, I fear my three year old Soot chucker will be worth bugger all soon but I'm keeping it whatever.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Semerka

Post by Semerka »

I bought my Turbo secondhand at 10 months / 13,000 odd miles old in July 2017. It’s now on over 30,000 miles approaching it’s 3rd birthday.

Has been faultless in my ownership. Just the driver’s window sometimes plays up due to depleting battery power if I only do short runs for too long.

It’s had the Italian tune up on the recent trip to the Czech Republic and drives like a dream. [emoji6]

Love it! [emoji177] [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Our stable:
- 992 Carrera T - manual - Ruby Star Neo - Carrera Excl. wheels (2023)
- BMW 240i xDrive (G42) - Portimao Blue - AC Schnitzer tune
ex: 981 Cayman GTS, Macan S Diesl, Macan Turbo, 991.2 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS, i30 N, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
RickZ

Post by RickZ »

Had my first one 2 months and the transfer box was replaced at 3000 miles under warranty, this Macan was replaced due to reasons covered in another thread. My replacement 2019 is 6 months old and has 4500 miles on the clock, all seemed fine then recently I've noticed occasional symptoms experienced on the other Macan that lead to the T/fer box being replaced. I'm keeping an eye on it to see if it gets worse, at the moment it rarely happens. I'm not aware of any transfer box issues on 2019 Macan's, though it's early days yet...
Vulcano Grey 2019 Macan 2.0
White 2017 Macan 2.0 returned to OPC for full refund
Blue 2017 Audi SQ5 sold
White 2016 Merc GLC Coup Premium Plus sold
Grey 2015 Audi S5 cabrio sold
White 2014 Audi SQ5 diesel sold