Options to consider

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Hi Fairynuff,
Yes the Chrono looks great on the Dash, Great at Night & a nice touch- it also includes Launch control if required.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZWUIJ5 Waiting patiently

Previous Macan SD 65 & GTS 66

Swiss Tony

Post by Swiss Tony »

Thanks for the heads up on the Carrera but I doubt my kids would be happy being behind me. They have my height albeit only 9 and 7.

Sparkmacan I like the interior of your car. I specced black leather but am starting to think with a black exterior and black alloys I may need to brighten the place up. pan roof will help brighten it up . Have you got kids? If so let me know how you get on keeping it clean
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Hi Swiss Tony,

Yes I have a 9 Yr Old Daughter, she is very good, she knows I love my cars, She doesn't eat in them, Feet on Matts etc LOL ,
If we have long Journeys we stop for breaks rather than Food all over the back seats !!.
I love the light interior, I IFFED & RRRED for a couple of weeks but so so glad I went for it.
Stunning especially with the light comfort package at night.

Black-Black & Black might be a bit dark,

BLack exterior - Red interior looks great too

Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Swiss Tony wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 pm Thanks for the heads up on the Carrera but I doubt my kids would be happy being behind me. They have my height albeit only 9 and 7.
Was driving around in my Carrera T with four adults yesterday! :) All good.
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Swiss Tony

Post by Swiss Tony »

Sparkmacan, how did you teach your daughter such good car manners. I’m afraid mine are not in the same league. At least my current car has 4 doors. When I finally went to clean the back seats in my S5 coupe I found some horrific sights. 😩

Wing commander, that’s impressive. I sat in my bosses Carrera S and moved the seat so I was comfy. I do tend to stretch out which doesn’t help. Not much behind me.
Last edited by Swiss Tony on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Swiss Tony wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:49 pm Sparkmacan, how did you teach your daughter should go car manners. I’m afraid mine are not in the same league. At least my current car has 4 doors. When I finally went to clean the back seats in my S5 coupe I found some horrific sights. 😩

LOL
Thats Funny, Ive always kept cars Mint from day 1 - Holly came along as soon as she could talk & Listen I gave her the Rules ,,!! lol
She has been mint ever since,

They would be following in the wires Mini if Not, Now thats a different story, the Mini needs a full Deep Clean every 3 months !

cometguy

Post by cometguy »

Col Lamb wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:54 am Welcome.

My heated steering wheel is used far more than my heated seats.

Spec looks OK but I would add a spare wheel, you only get a can otherwise. Other items to consider are Interior Light Pack and Smokers Pack

Not to many choose beige.

A number of us met up in 2016 and one member had the full bege interior, he no longer posts here but just sitting in the drivers seat I noticed very bad reflections of the dash on the windscreen. I think that the beige option now has a black dash

4F112C54-57AD-4076-994D-42277CD15CF0.jpeg

Configure the car as you want it and not for resale. We all have our own preferences and mine are the first part of my signature.

Finally do find out about your test drive car, the low speed power steering assist PS+ is an extra so you may want to test drive a Macan without PS+ to see if the weight of the standard steering at parking speeds is OK for you.
A spare wheel is not standard in the UK? I'm pretty sure that it's standard here in the USA...

There's another thread on options that had many threads posted to it, just in the past month:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8393
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

cometguy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:09 am
Col Lamb wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:54 am Welcome.

My heated steering wheel is used far more than my heated seats.

Spec looks OK but I would add a spare wheel, you only get a can otherwise. Other items to consider are Interior Light Pack and Smokers Pack

Not to many choose beige.

A number of us met up in 2016 and one member had the full bege interior, he no longer posts here but just sitting in the drivers seat I noticed very bad reflections of the dash on the windscreen. I think that the beige option now has a black dash

4F112C54-57AD-4076-994D-42277CD15CF0.jpeg

Configure the car as you want it and not for resale. We all have our own preferences and mine are the first part of my signature.

Finally do find out about your test drive car, the low speed power steering assist PS+ is an extra so you may want to test drive a Macan without PS+ to see if the weight of the standard steering at parking speeds is OK for you.
A spare wheel is not standard in the UK? I'm pretty sure that it's standard here in the USA...

There's another thread on options that had many threads posted to it, just in the past month:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8393
No it s not a standard item.

It is listed under Wheel Accessories in the Confuserator.

It may well be that there are other differences in what is and what is not standard in dfferent Countries.

As it is you folks in the USA have had preferential treatment from Porsche, a couple of years ago for us here in the UK there was a 6-9 month wait for a build slot where USA buyers typically had 6-8 weeks.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
cometguy

Post by cometguy »

Well, the 2019 Macans are held up in ports here in the US because (apparently) they have not been certified by our government's EPA... It could be months before they are released... At least you guys have been getting your 2019 Macans for a while now!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

cometguy wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:26 pm Well, the 2019 Macans are held up in ports here in the US because (apparently) they have not been certified by our government's EPA... It could be months before they are released... At least you guys have been getting your 2019 Macans for a while now!
EPA USA

Thats the Environment Protection Agency right?

I would blame Trumpftch or whatever his name is.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags