Finally a GTS

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Finally after 2 years of looking, sitting on the Fence & purchasing cars I didn't really want I have today picked up a GTS,

Wow what a car- purchased it privately , 66 Plate with only 5 k on the clock.

Love the interior, Pebble / Agate Grey..needs some protector on the Leather, good job its not going to be a Daily !!

UqhQDD5IRJmTEU9K+s%x5w.jpg

http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZWUIJ5 Waiting patiently

Previous Macan SD 65 & GTS 66

Bogus

Post by Bogus »

Welcome and congratulations on the purchase..

Yes these are amazing vehicles. Wishing you many happy (s)miles in the car...

And this is an amazing forum. Most if not all questions will be answered..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Macan Turbo PP - Collected June 2018
LED PDLS, Pano, Air Susp, ACC, Entry & Drive, 21" Turbo 2 wheels, LDW, Heated front & rear seats, Turbo Interior Packagae, PSE
Panamera 4S (970.2) - Sold May 2018
911 C4S (991.1) - Sold May 2017
Paul

Post by Paul »

👍👍👍

(I like the illuminated kick strips😉)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Swiss Tony

Post by Swiss Tony »

Congratulations. I have ordered a GTS but it won’t land for a while yet. What’s the exhaust note like, what options do you get as standard over and above the S and does it live up to the “drivers car” tag?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Swiss Tony wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm Congratulations. I have ordered a GTS but it won’t land for a while yet. What’s the exhaust note like, what options do you get as standard over and above the S and does it live up to the “drivers car” tag?
Can only speak for the phase 1 GTS but the exhaust note is great, especially on start-up.

Briefly, the standard bits were sports exhaust, PASM, sports design kit (front bumper / spoiler) specific interior, 20” black spiders, lowered suspension and bigger brakes. I put around £10 K of options on mine and don’t regret a single penny!

Here’s a link to the original brochure...

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... d8aaccc2e0
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Swiss Tony

Post by Swiss Tony »

Yours looks superb. Thanks for the brochure. I guess the good news for me is some of the options I ticked are standard on GTS as I had to use Configurator on S as its not out now.

It really is a good looking motor
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Congratulations #sparkmacan. The illuminated door sill guards look great. 👍 (A near £500 option on a factory order! :shock: )
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Swiss Tony wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm I have ordered a GTS but it won’t land for a while yet.
Ehh?? I didn't think it was possible to get on a waiting list for a GTS just now, never mind order one. The refreshed GTS is likely a year away from what I understand.
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
ianst

Post by ianst »

Paul wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:22 pm
Swiss Tony wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm Congratulations. I have ordered a GTS but it won’t land for a while yet. What’s the exhaust note like, what options do you get as standard over and above the S and does it live up to the “drivers car” tag?
Can only speak for the phase 1 GTS but the exhaust note is great, especially on start-up.

Briefly, the standard bits were sports exhaust, PASM, sports design kit (front bumper / spoiler) specific interior, 20” black spiders, lowered suspension and bigger brakes. I put around £10 K of options on mine and don’t regret a single penny!

Here’s a link to the original brochure...

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... d8aaccc2e0
what was retail on a standard GTS?
MY22 GTS awaiting parts :roll: http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7IVI77
69 Sapphire S: (sold)
pmg

Post by pmg »

PaulR wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:50 pm
Swiss Tony wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm I have ordered a GTS but it won’t land for a while yet.
Ehh?? I didn't think it was possible to get on a waiting list for a GTS just now, never mind order one. The refreshed GTS is likely a year away from what I understand.
As I found this summer when trying to get on a list at an OPC for a facelifted S, different OPC's have different attitudes to taking "pre-orders". Some accept deposits on the basis if the car never appears or is not to taste, they are refundable. Others go to other extreme only accepting a deposit once post formal Porsche announcement, or official book opened or they know they have an allocation. Some just make a note of names until the formal announcement

Although no doubt the extras on the GTS may follow a similar line to pre-facelift, there could be additions or deletions.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8