24hr test drive

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

So whilst I wait for my Macan S my tame OPC have loaned me a Macan S for 24hrs.. :D .. its fantastic.. a couple of questions.. how would I know if it had power steering plus ? I have no ref. to what normal feels like.. also I think it must have Porsche entry and drive as the locked door opens when I pull the handle when I have the key in my pocket .. but I still have to put the key in the key slot to start should it not have a built in dummy key ?
Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9

T4LGO

Post by T4LGO »

T4LGO wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:11 pm So whilst I wait for my Macan S my tame OPC have loaned me a Macan S for 24hrs.. :D .. its fantastic.. a couple of questions.. how would I know if it had power steering plus ? I have no ref. to what normal feels like.. also I think it must have Porsche entry and drive as the locked door opens when I pull the handle when I have the key in my pocket .. but I still have to put the key in the key slot to start should it not have a built in dummy key ?

20190412_191450.jpg

20190412_181627.jpg

Kermit the Mamba Green Macan S .. http://www.porsche-code.com/PKIFXUV9
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Get the SE to give you a printout of the spec, it will include all the extras that it has been loaded with.

Above c20 mph there is no difference.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

The dummy key is removable so it could have been taken out. If the doors open without you pressing buttons then it must have entry and drive.