In Monaco today..

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
bennachie

Post by bennachie »

Glamour yes, sleep.............lots of it.

Bring back the unpredictable engine blows, gearbox gremlins and an up-and-coming fast boy in a crap car........................

Hamilton (whilst good) has had it too easy and is a bleater. His tech should have told him to either shut up and drive or come in and change tyres and finish fifth. Sorry he just winds me up ( as does Seb)

The good old days were better; less predictable. The efficiency/reliability/good tyres scenario has ruined F1
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'

happy days

Post by happy days »

The 1982 race was a legendary event with many, many cars running out of fuel and the lead changed hands quite often, from (old) memory.
Macan S D
718 S
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

bennachie wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:38 pm Glamour yes, sleep.............lots of it.

Bring back the unpredictable engine blows, gearbox gremlins and an up-and-coming fast boy in a crap car........................

Hamilton (whilst good) has had it too easy and is a bleater. His tech should have told him to either shut up and drive or come in and change tyres and finish fifth. Sorry he just winds me up ( as does Seb)

The good old days were better; less predictable. The efficiency/reliability/good tyres scenario has ruined F1
I think tight regulations are partly to blame. Teams do not take flyer on new tech because they can’t. If it were a free for all there would be more radical tech and resulting blow ups. Then again engineering standards and so on have improved reliability no end across all walks of life.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)