Nod/Wave to Other Macan Drivers

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Macananon

Post by Macananon »

PaulR wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 pm
Leesparky wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 pm Not only do I give and receive the occasional nods, but an identical Macan to mine parked behind me in the local Asda car park ;)
Neither car parked very well! :D
Obviously they don't have surround view.

Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Macananon wrote:
PaulR wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 pm
Leesparky wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 pm Not only do I give and receive the occasional nods, but an identical Macan to mine parked behind me in the local Asda car park ;)
Neither car parked very well! :D
Obviously they don't have surround view.
Touche! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Leesparky wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Firstmacan wrote:As I got in to my Macan at Brent cross shopping centre, I noticed a couple get out of a new white macan.
I waved and he came over for a conversation.
Macan owners are a friendly lot, aren't we.
Not only do I give and receive the occasional nods, but an identical Macan to mine parked behind me in the local Asda car park ;)

I love parking next to a Macan if I see one.... just brings a smile to my face thinking the other owner will come back to his ride and appreciate the appreciation!
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

wizzzard wrote:
Firstmacan wrote:As I got in to my Macan at Brent cross shopping centre, I noticed a couple get out of a new white macan.
Not only do I give and receive the occasional nods, but an identical Macan to mine parked behind me in the local Asda car park ;)

I love parking next to a Macan if I see one.... just brings a smile to my face thinking the other owner will come back to his ride and appreciate the appreciation!
Agreed :)

Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Leesparky wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:07 pm
wizzzard wrote:

Agreed :)

Me too, but it evokes tuts from Mrs D. 🙄
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Prudence over perfection. 🤗
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Acwats

Post by Acwats »

Love the way you copied their poor parking. :lol: very symmetrical
neilj007

Post by neilj007 »

Whilst I'm a grumpy old so-and-so so don't acknowledge (we get this with the caravan which I can't stand lol), I do like it when you come across another sports car and have a bit of good natured fun - there's a strong camaraderie and appreciation there
Macan
Taycan Turbo
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Acwats wrote:

Love the way you copied their poor parking. :lol: very symmetrical
Why, thank you ;)

Dandock

Post by Dandock »

There’s so many Porkers in our neck of the woods that if we all acknowledged one other we might be at risk of driving without due care!! 😂😂😂