Thinking about selling my Macan GTS

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Oh yes, the trade-in experience. It's not just Porsche that do it. I once went to a BMW main dealer in Manchester with an 645 coupe with a big spec and he didn't even bother to look at it before the bloke made a derisory offer, I asked to see the manager but he was the manager! No PASM on your car? I'll brace myself for the abuse from some without pasm. 'You don't need it' etc. Yes you do.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Gtr_drifter wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:22 pm Hi,

Firstly thanks all for a very informative forum. I finally managed to go for a test drive in one of these at my local opc in the weekend. That confirmed it was a good choice for me, enough space in the back for kids and a big step up handling wise from a 958 cayenne.

Could you please pm some contact details?
Thanks
Hi,

Are you after my contact details?
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Hi Hitman,

Best of luck with the Sale, I was in Porsche this week & they say the GYS prices have dropped a lot in the last 3 months !!, They would say that.

Mine has done 10 K now - I have just had 4 new tyres,111 Check & put 2 Years Porsche Warranty on it,

2 Years Warranty inc Breakdown was £1685 should help it sell next summer with 18 months left.

For what it is going to drop over the winter it is probably worth keeping & enjoying it, I cannot see prices altering much my Easter .

Who Knows!!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZWUIJ5 Waiting patiently

Previous Macan SD 65 & GTS 66
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

sparkmacan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:03 am Hi Hitman,

Best of luck with the Sale, I was in Porsche this week & they say the GYS prices have dropped a lot in the last 3 months !!, They would say that.

Mine has done 10 K now - I have just had 4 new tyres,111 Check & put 2 Years Porsche Warranty on it,

2 Years Warranty inc Breakdown was £1685 should help it sell next summer with 18 months left.

For what it is going to drop over the winter it is probably worth keeping & enjoying it, I cannot see prices altering much my Easter .

Who Knows!!
Hi sparkmacan,

Yes prices are fluctuating quite a bit. I have been looking at OPC prices and they vary lots. The OPCs are going to kick you in the nuts lol when it comes to selling your car. I think my car is very fairly priced. There is a part of me saying keep it through the winter but I am hardly using it. My wife is not pleased I am looking to sell it!
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Now sold and collected :D.