Check out this 4k Macan build documentary

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

That Canteen was cleaner than my local Hospital and the food certainly looked better. I wonder how many of you have checked your roof in the area the bloke was hammering those cars?
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Blobby

Post by Blobby »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:30 pm That Canteen was cleaner than my local Hospital and the food certainly looked better. I wonder how many of you have checked your roof in the area the bloke was hammering those cars?
Me! :D
nsm3

Post by nsm3 »

Interested to see them spend 1/2 hour prepping each bonnet - the clamshell design must present some accuracy problems for the presses?

Shame its the first part of the car that gets battered by road debris/stones though! :roll:
Current: Macan S Diesel
Previous: 981 Cayman S
Previous: 997.1 GT3
Previous: 997.1 C2S
Col M

Post by Col M »

Couldn’t get past “Aircrafts”
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
macview19

Post by macview19 »

Its apparent after viewing this post just why the Macan is expensive but there is a special feel for the quality of construction from lesser makes when you sit in the drivers seat.Thanks for posting this film much appreciated
SmallWheels

Post by SmallWheels »

Excellent documentary, thanks for posting. If you have a 4K TV with a suitably large screen it's an impressive video for the amount of visual detail.
2020 Macan S: http://www.porsche-code.com/PLWMC5M3
2019 BMW i3S (for local trips and Mrs Smallwheels)
microbe

Post by microbe »

I have just watched this on my 4k TV and it is certainly impressive. The way the robots move and assemble is unbelievable and the whole factory seems so clean. Thanks for posting
Porsche Macan S - www.porsche-code.com/PHH2H4S9
Blobby

Post by Blobby »

microbe wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:18 pm I have just watched this on my 4k TV and it is certainly impressive. The way the robots move and assemble is unbelievable and the whole factory seems so clean. Thanks for posting
Invested in a 75” Samsung 8k tv over Xmas.......it looks pretty spectacular on that!
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Blobby wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 pm
microbe wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:18 pm I have just watched this on my 4k TV and it is certainly impressive. The way the robots move and assemble is unbelievable and the whole factory seems so clean. Thanks for posting
Invested in a 75” Samsung 8k tv over Xmas.......it looks pretty spectacular on that!
You're right, I could see it from here :roll:
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Gritch

Post by Gritch »

Great stuff. Hope my roof didn't get the hammer treatment though :)
2019 Macan S
2022 Macan S