Where to see average fuel consumption read out

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
davetronic

Post by davetronic »

Sorry if this has been asked before, trawled through searches and cant find an answer!
New Macan S August 2019. Where can I see the average fuel consumption/ overall or per trip? The manual says it is in the display under Vehicle/Info. But it isn't. I've looked everywhere, so what am I missing? I've seen lots of images of the read out and I cant believe it isn't available on latest models?
TIA Dave
Present: Macan S 2019 (PK1QF9N7), Audi Q3 S-line Quattro
Previous: Maserati Ghibli, 944, 911, Cayman, many Benz & BMW coupes. Sahara Beige Capri with brown vinyl roof. And a Renault R4L. (I'd like another).

MSUK

Post by MSUK »

It will be shown in the right hand side display, you can scroll with the right hand scroll "wheel" on the steering wheel.

You can see it here.

http://www.porscheownersmanuals.com/2019-macan/interior/543

Enjoy your low / mid / high 20's mpg :-)

MS
-------------------------------------
2019 Macan S, Night Blue, Agate Partial leather, traffic jam assist, turbo wheels, heated seats, sports steering wheel, heated screen, roof transport system. Nut behind the wheel loose.
bennachie

Post by bennachie »

If its that high you are not driving it properly.................................
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'
happy days

Post by happy days »

When you get to the display that shows the trip information, if you press in the right-hand scroll wheel, you can select the option to see 1 or 2 or to reset the systems back to zero. From memory, 1 is the current trip and resets to zero after a stationary time of two hours (happy to be corrected on this) whereas 2 is the readings since the last reset.
Macan S D
718 S
davetronic

Post by davetronic »

Thanks all. I had finally found the setting in trip, just very confused why it wasn’t under info as shown in the manual and several videos I’ve seen. That’s progress I guess.
Present: Macan S 2019 (PK1QF9N7), Audi Q3 S-line Quattro
Previous: Maserati Ghibli, 944, 911, Cayman, many Benz & BMW coupes. Sahara Beige Capri with brown vinyl roof. And a Renault R4L. (I'd like another).