Macan Turbo for sale

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
tigertrout

Post by tigertrout »

I have reluctantly decided to sell my Porsche Macan Turbo. The previous owner really did put a mega spec on this car with around £18k of extras. It really is a special car, and you will struggle to find one with this amount of spec.
My friend has advertised it for me so please see the link below or message me for more details.
[url]https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202003078129016 [/url]

putt4par

Post by putt4par »

Well spec`ed Turbo, what are you moving to ?
Ralf Ramone

Post by Ralf Ramone »

The espresso natural leather looks very comfortable indeed. Very rare to see that.
tigertrout

Post by tigertrout »

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes the espresso leather is very nice and goes very well with the night blue.
I have 2 dogs soon to be 3 and the Macan is far too nice for them to go any where near it. I have a van for work so I use this for the dog walking but is getting too much so once the Macan has gone I am going to buy a cheap cayenne and possibly a Boxster for my sporty needs .
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

tigertrout wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:21 am Thanks for the comments guys. Yes the espresso leather is very nice and goes very well with the night blue.
I have 2 dogs soon to be 3 and the Macan is far too nice for them to go any where near it. I have a van for work so I use this for the dog walking but is getting too much so once the Macan has gone I am going to buy a cheap cayenne and possibly a Boxster for my sporty needs .
Ha, I to have 2 dogs but they have their own van so the Porker stays dog free, good luck with the sale.