OPC's offering maintenance yet?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
RAA

Post by RAA »

Why are OPCs not allowing courtesy cars at the moment ?

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

RAA wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:46 am Why are OPCs not allowing courtesy cars at the moment ?
Too risky I guess. Imagine a different driver everyday sneezing into the vents etc. They would have to deep clean every one of them or else risk infecting the Geese that lay their golden eggs.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

BREAKING NEWS

Car booked into Chester OPC on Monday and they will collect and deliver as they are not doing courtesy cars just now due to the risk of infection. As mine is a four year £1k plus service, I'm guessing they booked me in to get some cash in.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

My GTS has just come up with a message saying the first service is due in 25 days which is 3 months before its second birthday. I assume that's because of the lack of use and the computer wants it done a bit earlier so will see if Reading are open anytime in the near future.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

My SD has just been returned after a 'Full service without an oil change' or a PDK oil change as they tell me it's now 60,000 miles or 6 years. My car is just four and 26,000 miles. The bill at £750.92 got my attention but hey ho, I no choice if I want to keep the insuranced based Porsche warranty. Clean bill of health otherwise, the MOT has been extended to November and I've just taxed it (£205 :D )
bennachie

Post by bennachie »

No oil or PDK oil...........what the hell have you paid £751 for? That is a very expensive air filter, and brake fluid change
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'
paulmac

Post by paulmac »

Had my Cayman serviced, MOT’d and warranty checked yesterday with a courtesy car for 24hrs. Excellent service as usual from my OPC.

Paul
Current : Macan Gen2
Current : Cayman 981
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

About 2 weeks ago a PCGB member reported that his OPC was opening on the 18th. But no idea which one.
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

bennachie wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:24 pm No oil or PDK oil...........what the hell have you paid £751 for? That is a very expensive air filter, and brake fluid change
My engine oil has been changed three times and I'm only at 3.5 years old and 18K miles. I definitely would not leave it that long.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

Mine in for its first service Thursday as planned, courtesy car provided, Tonbridge.