OPC's offering maintenance yet?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Just checked the oil filler cap, as there's no dipstick, and it looks and feels new oil. I have contacted them and I predict they will say they meant the PDK oil although the lady did say 'No Oil or PDK change'.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

bennachie

Post by bennachie »

Its on the bill. Expensive stuff Mobil 1. Good though. It was a hell of a lot more expensive in real terms in 1970...............
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'
gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

check out the price of oil online, you will be surprised.
bennachie

Post by bennachie »

No, I won't. I understand the 'packing'. Many OPC will not allow the supply of your own oil now...............
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

They did leave me half a litre in the boot which I've just found :o .
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

I’ve just had the instructions from my dealer for my visit with the 992 on Tuesday - sounds like a very comprehensive system they have put in place to include being greeted by a ghost buster who will spray the inside of the car on arrival to a key drop off point where the keys will be cleaned via infrared or something he said
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

Had the MOT done on the GTS on Tuesday - had previously got a booking for late March. My OPC is part of the Sytner group and the whole process was very smooth and I got a loan car. Very impressed (less so with the loaned Cayenne S which I wasn't that impressed with -first world problem I know).
Dave
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

So, Just picked up the Macan from service at Tonbridge, they handled Covid exceptioinally well, supplied courtesy car, all no fuss, supplied my own oil, also no problem, impressed.

Thanks guys
RAA

Post by RAA »

putt4par wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:19 pm So, Just picked up the Macan from service at Tonbridge, they handled Covid exceptioinally well, supplied courtesy car, all no fuss, supplied my own oil, also no problem, impressed.

Thanks guys
That's great to hear ! I ordered my Macan S from Tonbridge (collected in May '19). Good to know they are supplying courtesy cars.
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

RAA wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:38 am
putt4par wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:19 pm So, Just picked up the Macan from service at Tonbridge, they handled Covid exceptioinally well, supplied courtesy car, all no fuss, supplied my own oil, also no problem, impressed.

Thanks guys
That's great to hear ! I ordered my Macan S from Tonbridge (collected in May '19). Good to know they are supplying courtesy cars.
Nice new Boxster GTS, Hot day, hood down and that 4 litre lump burbling away, did I enjoy? :D