718 Boxster S

The place to discuss everything else..
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Great looking machine đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Well done Rab J and if you have the money and aren’t dropping much on the E Hybrid then go for it, life is short.

Only thing for me would be going from black to black. There is always that thing about wanting a new car to look a bit different and black to me is a bit “old”. I reckon Crayon or Silver would look fresh and bright along with darker wheels.
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

You can't go wrong with black :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

MCDK wrote: ↑Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:54 am Well done Rab J and if you have the money and aren’t dropping much on the E Hybrid then go for it, life is short.

Only thing for me would be going from black to black. There is always that thing about wanting a new car to look a bit different and black to me is a bit “old”. I reckon Crayon or Silver would look fresh and bright along with darker wheels.
Yes I have considered the black to black especially with my plate wont show much change at all. I have looked at other colours but came back to black as with such a big car and the sports design package thats part of the GTS spec the lighter colours can look a tad bulbus. There is a nice metallic dark red available on Panameras I might have went with but not as yet available on Cayenne.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50