Alternative to part ex ing

The place to discuss everything else..
DLR

Post by DLR »

Hello
Has anyone dealt with Prestige Performance Yorkshire lately, instead of part exing with OPC?

AllanG

Post by AllanG »

I sold my previous Audi Q5 to Prestige Performance Yorkshire last November....excellent service πŸ‘
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
DLR

Post by DLR »

Hello,
Has anyone had dealings with Prestige Performance Yorkshire lately instead of part exing with OPC?
Thanks
DLR

Post by DLR »

Thanks AllanG -sorry I missed your post. (Senior moment)
I might give them a try.
MTUK

Post by MTUK »

I used motorway.com for my last car. First time I've tried anything like this. Car achieved 2.5K more than I'd been offered by dealers. The car is put out to 3000+ dealers who bid for it online . Text message received after the auction. Dealer turned up & paid.
Merc A200d - Macan SD - Audi TT - Golf GTD MK8
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

I've used Wizzle a few times and always got a great price. Car was sold, money in my account and collected by the dealer all in a few days of advertising. All easy and stress free. It's similar to Motorway. You should try both and see where you get the best price.
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
Zadkiel

Post by Zadkiel »

Hitman999 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:34 pm I've used Wizzle a few times and always got a great price. Car was sold, money in my account and collected by the dealer all in a few days of advertising. All easy and stress free. It's similar to Motorway. You should try both and see where you get the best price.
Hi, thinking of trying this method for the first time - do they transfer the money into ones bank a/c before they drive the car away?
Macan S arrived May’22.
Met. Black, Burmester, Bordeaux ext. leather
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNKMKWC6
Guy

Post by Guy »

Zadkiel wrote: ↑Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 am
Hitman999 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:34 pm I've used Wizzle a few times and always got a great price. Car was sold, money in my account and collected by the dealer all in a few days of advertising. All easy and stress free. It's similar to Motorway. You should try both and see where you get the best price.
Hi, thinking of trying this method for the first time - do they transfer the money into ones bank a/c before they drive the car away?

Yes. Took about 45 mins for my sale.
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Zadkiel wrote: ↑Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 am
Yes they do. Mine was showing as cleared funds in my account in minutes. The dealer will happily wait until the money is in your account before driving away. After the money was in my account I update DVLA online on the sale in the presence of the dealer. Make sure you accurately describe the condition of your car and take good photos. Point out any stone chips, scratches, dents, the condition of alloys, tyre tread depths, windscreen etc. All very easy. Good luck.
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
Guy

Post by Guy »

^ And if you have an extended warranty, make sure that you get an invoice/bill-of-sale from the dealer so that you can reclaim the unused portion of the Warranty from Porsche. I prepared my own invoice but the dealer supplied one anyway.