Home Emergency rip off

The place to discuss everything else..
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Toddie wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:45 pm I have 3 British Gas Homecare contracts on properties, and proving you can beat them down on price, I have no complaints at all, my tenants like them as all they need to do is book them, without contacting me first. They also insure all my household white goods, and have always responded in a timely manner, and effected good repairs that day. However their admin i have found is a complete & utter disaster, with 1 lot not talking to the other etc. I can only say it as I find it, it has worked for me for 6 plus years now. The only thing that I will add is never just pay their renewal fee always ring & negotiate.
To help anyone else on here that uses them, please publish the telephone number you use to get through.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Toddie

Post by Toddie »

The one that is printed on your agreement letter, there is no secret to it.
2017 Macan S, Carrara White Metallic, Agate Grey Leather, 21” 911 Turbo Design wheels.
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Toddie wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:49 pm The one that is printed on your agreement letter, there is no secret to it.
I wonder if it's the same one Col Lamb spent a day hanging on to speak to somebody?
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Sweetmeister

Post by Sweetmeister »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:40 pm
Toddie wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:45 pm I have 3 British Gas Homecare contracts on properties, and proving you can beat them down on price, I have no complaints at all, my tenants like them as all they need to do is book them, without contacting me first. They also insure all my household white goods, and have always responded in a timely manner, and effected good repairs that day. However their admin i have found is a complete & utter disaster, with 1 lot not talking to the other etc. I can only say it as I find it, it has worked for me for 6 plus years now. The only thing that I will add is never just pay their renewal fee always ring & negotiate.
To help anyone else on here that uses them, please publish the telephone number you use to get through.
I know what you meant, I can never get through either,which is the main reason I cancelled.
Macan S on order in Black. Leather and 21’ GT’s- Cancelled. Coming soon 911 GTS. :D