Dating web site

The place to discuss everything else..
goron59

Post by goron59 »

How do you stop these adds on an ipad.

I have all but cookies blocked and have the adds.

On an iPad/iPhone there are some ad blockers in the app store.

The one I use is called Purify as it does a good job and doesn't slow things down too much, or add security risks.

It's not free. But there are probably some free ones now too. Given an ad blocker has access to absolutely everything you type/see when surfing on your phone, you want to be careful.

Used to have 2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70
Previously a 2014 Macan Turbo.
Now a 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Cherrs guys

Cnet, I would not download anything from them, I have had to many malware/adware etc inbuilt in some of their links.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

How do you stop these adds on an ipad.

I have all but cookies blocked and have the adds.

I have Crystal, 1Blocker and Blockr on the iPad, Adblock on the iMac. I don't want to see any adverts or pop ups and generally I don't on the iPad or the iMac.
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
Tryhardpls

Post by Tryhardpls »

In fact, there are a lot of such sites and some sites have bots that answer you. Once my friend decided to register on one dating site and find a girlfriend. He talked with different girls and noticed similar answers, and only then he realized that he talked with bots. By the way, I also could not find a girlfriend for a long time and decided to try the very popular service for alternative dating http://altdating.club. I talked with different girls, it didn’t work out, and yesterday we agreed to meet with one beauty. I am very worried, because before she was a lesbian and maybe she will not like me. I really hope that we will be together, because she is just a gorgeous girl.
Rigger

Post by Rigger »

Hmmm the only ad I see is for Sotheby’s. Problem is, it looks like my wife is in the auction. Reserve price £4.50! :o
2017 - Macan GTS ~ now sold
2007 - 997.1 Turbo (Manual)
2021 - GR Yaris