S Diesel Tuning

The place to discuss everything else..
Hector

Post by Hector »

We've got one of these fitted and it works really well.
Click on the fitting guide as that shows you the correct dog guard.
Easy to fit too.

Night Blue GTS, 21" Turbo wheels & GTS interior

jesim1

Post by jesim1 »

If you send a private message to JESIM, he installed one on day one and raves about it. I think his was from TDI tuning. I thought about it but would have meant changing insurer and worrying about warranty. I'm tempted to go to Essex where they will fit it for you to try temporarily just to see how much difference it makes.

https://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and_van_diesel_tuning_boxes/porsche/macan/30_v6_254_bhp__258_ps__189_kw/porsche_macan_30_v6_254_bhp_258_ps_189_kw_crtd4_twin_channel_diesel_tuning_box_chip_P12791.html

Hi Guys

I still lurk on occasions

I fitted one on the first day - 30,000 miles later I'm still smiling while getting the performance of a petrol and the MPG+ of a diesel. I have had no issues at all and get my car serviced at a Porsche dealer who has never even mentioned it.

If you do the miles I do a petrol is out - but this conversion makes the diesel a real pleasure to drive.

James
BillyS

Post by BillyS »

jesim1 wrote: โ†‘Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:41 pm If you send a private message to JESIM, he installed one on day one and raves about it. I think his was from TDI tuning. I thought about it but would have meant changing insurer and worrying about warranty. I'm tempted to go to Essex where they will fit it for you to try temporarily just to see how much difference it makes.

https://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and_va ... 12791.html

Hi Guys

I still lurk on occasions

I fitted one on the first day - 30,000 miles later I'm still smiling while getting the performance of a petrol and the MPG+ of a diesel. I have had no issues at all and get my car serviced at a Porsche dealer who has never even mentioned it.

If you do the miles I do a petrol is out - but this conversion makes the diesel a real pleasure to drive.

James
Any updates on the diesel beyond 30,000 miles, did it continue without any issues?
peter7

Post by peter7 »

Enjoy your new toy !
Plenty of power , use sport for a bit more liveliness ๐Ÿ™‚
I have the Porsche dog / cargo net but find it really restricts rear view so tend not to use it
Macan S Agate grey 2014 one of the original press cars
nsm3

Post by nsm3 »

Not sure you will get a response - the last post was 4 years ago?
Current: Macan S Diesel
Previous: 981 Cayman S
Previous: 997.1 GT3
Previous: 997.1 C2S
BillyS

Post by BillyS »

nsm3 wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 pm Not sure you will get a response - the last post was 4 years ago?
Yeah I had noticed that but you never know, I might be lucky!