Seen this in your Macan?

The place to discuss everything else..
BHT

Post by BHT »

My kids are now 28 and 32, they still take the mick out of me for what I used to make them do when they were little...... when travelling in the car if they were eating something that made crumbs, I used to tell them to breath in as they bit into it, this ensure the crumbs were not distributed around the car :D

They now take the mick out of me and say “yes dad, it used to keep your car clean but we could have choked to death by inhaling the crumbs” :lol: :lol:
2017 Macan diesel with all available options.

Funrider

Post by Funrider »

Hey JonMacan
My May ‘15 pips your July in the old-ee brigade 😊

Then we get to milage...... 😀

No garage queen me ... turned 50k last week 😮

A tip for you young ‘uns - start saving now for new pads... and discs. Mine is going in on Friday 😭😭😭😵

( apparently 35k is unusually good ..... Mebbe I just carry more speed around the corners 🏎🏎)
2016 Macan Turbo Jet Black PPF /Saddle Brown full leather/Walnut 18way heated Pano Connect +2 Surround cameras Air/PASM 21 Black Classics /20 SportDesign
2015 SD Macan sold 3yr/54k. Sapphire
Past: Mexico Mk1, 205GTI (3x),Integrale 8v, Scooby Impreza STI,
GeoffH

Post by GeoffH »

As my car is even older than yours (July 15) perhaps we should start a thread looking for the oldest.

My Macan has just passed it's MOT! (March '15)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PF8MVM34
Trosley

Post by Trosley »

Mine is a year older (July 2014). It has been absolutely faultless and been a pleasure to own.
Previous: Macan SD 2014
Current: Cayenne S 2018