Seen this in your Macan?

The place to discuss everything else..
happy days

Post by happy days »

On way back from Brighton, my son ate a chocolate brownie caked in dusty white icing sugar. The icing sugar went everywhere over the seatbelt, back seat, his car seat etc. Could barely concentrate on the road ahead!

Was it tasty?
Macan S D
718 S

Macandriver

Post by Macandriver »

On way back from Brighton, my son ate a chocolate brownie caked in dusty white icing sugar. The icing sugar went everywhere over the seatbelt, back seat, his car seat etc. Could barely concentrate on the road ahead!

OMG! You could be banished from the forum for heresy like that!

Water only for my young 'uns...
Porsche code http://www.porsche-code.com/PHDZWZV6
Petrol S deposit 17 Oct 2015: Lockdown 6 Jun 2016: Collected 14 Oct 2016
Paul

Post by Paul »

....water...!?.....can't they wait until you arrive...?
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Full valeting required.
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
steve w

Post by steve w »

P/X. Required

SteveW
adrian991

Post by adrian991 »

The more I look at the features of my Macan GTS the more I see of my previous car the Audi Q5, the Aircon feed to the glovebox is straight from the Q5 as is the bonnet release and numerous bits and pieces in the engine compartment, except the engine and chassis Wink

adrian9912017-05-05 22:26:37
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

For those of us with 'old' (pre-MY2017) Macans, the cooled glove box came hand-in-hand with the 'Three Zone Climate Control', for which we paid a whopping £251.
The cooled glove box was the deciding factor when I selected this option, although many selected it because it got rid of the 'black hole' between the seats in the rear by introducing the aircon vents and controls.
This all seems an age ago, and there don't seem to be many on the forum with cars this old!

I was one of those who specced three zone climate control to avoid the black hole. Did the same with four zone on my Cayenne.

As my car is even older than yours (July 15) perhaps we should start a thread looking for the oldest LOL.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

For those of us with 'old' (pre-MY2017) Macans, the cooled glove box came hand-in-hand with the 'Three Zone Climate Control', for which we paid a whopping £251.
The cooled glove box was the deciding factor when I selected this option, although many selected it because it got rid of the 'black hole' between the seats in the rear by introducing the aircon vents and controls. 

This all seems an age ago, and there don't seem to be many on the forum with cars this old!

I was one of those who specced three zone climate control to avoid the black hole. Did the same with four zone on my Cayenne.

As my car is even older than yours (July 15) perhaps we should start a thread looking for the oldest LOL.
+1 31st July 15 us old chauffeurs are getting rare as
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGj3NIA8 spec.
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

OMG

Our Grandkids are banned from all liquid or solid food inside the car.

They can wait until we stop as our max journey time with them is 1 hour before we stop to relieve their boredom factor.

Always have a pack of wipes in the car for cleaning sticky fingers before they are allowed back in the car.

We also place an old sheet over the rear seat squab before fitting the kiddy seats

Not that I am OCD, more a question of I have seen what the inside of their parents car is like.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

http://www.porsche-code.com/PGj3NIA8 spec.