Ford S Max

The place to discuss everything else..
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Been driving a hired S Max for the last week on holiday. It's a 2.0d top of the range Titanium in automatic.

Really impressed with it for a family vehicle. Don't need anything as big at home but need a 7 seater on hols as grandparents come too. Lovely handling and the gearbox works really smoothly with the engine, always seems in the right gear.

Had a Zafira last year which was horrible, previously had Grand C-Max which while OK seemed more of just a family bus rather than the S Max which does at least offer some driving pleasure.

Have told the wife I will maybe cancel the Golf GTi we have on order for her and get an S Max but she thinks that might be taking things too far :lol:

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

MCDK wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:14 am Been driving a hired S Max for the last week on holiday. It's a 2.0d top of the range Titanium in automatic.

Really impressed with it for a family vehicle. Don't need anything as big at home but need a 7 seater on hols as grandparents come too. Lovely handling and the gearbox works really smoothly with the engine, always seems in the right gear.

Had a Zafira last year which was horrible, previously had Grand C-Max which while OK seemed more of just a family bus rather than the S Max which does at least offer some driving pleasure.

Have told the wife I will maybe cancel the Golf GTi we have on order for her and get an S Max but she thinks that might be taking things too far :lol:
No.

Taking things to far would be for her to say.....OK you drive the Ford and I will have the Macan.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

We've got one alongside the Macan SD - agree that the Smax is a great 7 seater and not one that will break the bank!