Sneaky Preview

The place to discuss everything else..
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

We went to the Silverstone Classic yesterday and had a really good day out.

They had a Panny Sport Turismo there which was apparently the only one out in the wild in Europe at the moment being filmed for a promotional video. Managed to take a few sneaky pics and had a good look around it. Although its a big beast (5M+ long) I think this might be my next car.

IMG_1565.jpg

Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25

jk88

Post by jk88 »

There were several of them at Goodwood FOS a few weeks ago - I quite like the look although there's a hint of hearse about it from certain angles.
Macan GTS - Mar 17 to Jan 23
Macan SD - Apr 16 to Mar 17
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Miopyk wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:54 pm We went to the Silverstone Classic yesterday and had a really good day out.

They had a Panny Sport Turismo there which was apparently the only one out in the wild in Europe at the moment being filmed for a promotional video. Managed to take a few sneaky pics and had a good look around it. Although its a big beast (5M+ long) I think this might be my next car.

Nice pic. Thanks for sharing. They do look nice, but apart from the styling (if you prefer it) am not sure it's superior to the saloon version (but it costs a chunk more money). The 'fifth' seat in the 4+1 set up looks pretty useless other than for small children and the boot is actually hardly any bigger than the saloon. The saloon and ST are the same length. I love the 911-esque rear end of the saloon and the ST largely loses this.
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

I was there yesterday with the family also, so much to see and lots and lots of Porsche's

Had a real good look around the new 911 GTS including all 4 of us in it at the same time. The kids fit in it ok now but may be pushing it a bit in a year. Will be a second car of course but the extra seats currently help my 'justification' to her that must be obeyed !!
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0