Half a mile on a country lane.

The place to discuss everything else..
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Crazy diamond wrote: ↑Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:35 am I sympathise as I too live down a similar track, albeit the council call it a road. Macan does not seem to like dirty roads and mud flaps would seem to be the answer although nobody has mud flaps on a Porsche( why not?). Indeed, few cars today seem to have mud flaps; probably all about looks rather than practicality although personally I don’t mind the look. I just don’t fancy upsetting the integrity of the wheel arch and any excuse to give her a washπŸ˜‚
I live a mile down a country lane from the nearest A-road. Having had dark colours in the past, I find that silver at least stays looking cleaner for longer. Having said that my twice a week hand washing regime is up and running now that we're into autumn and especially now that the maize harvest is currently being brought in! :( :roll:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

happy days

Post by happy days »

Wing Commander wrote: ↑Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:14 pm Excellent! πŸ’¦ Quick rinse or full wash using two bucket method...? ;)
Snow foam, rinse, bilt hamber on wheels, wash with mitt, two buckets, rinse and dry with microfibre towels. Then it bloody rained!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Macan S D
718 S
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Typical Happy Days....

Do we have a picture of the clean car now πŸ˜€
GTS πŸ˜€
happy days

Post by happy days »

589B2A9C-32CA-44D5-9258-AC7977497011.jpeg

Macan S D
718 S
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Looks good. Rhodium does look good πŸ‘

Now how long did it take you to get the Macan in the same postition to take the same shot. Longer than the wash? πŸ˜‚
GTS πŸ˜€
happy days

Post by happy days »

No. It didn’t move!
Macan S D
718 S
Franklin

Post by Franklin »

Recently done 5km along a very dusty Spanish farm track.
Dust in every door shut,tail gate, back window looked like one of those old magnetic/ iron filing games.
Dust in the sports exhaust ends and loads of the stuff in the 21” platinum finish wheels.
Even after a thrashing afterwards, all dust remained in door stops and tail gate, exhaust tips and still some in wheels.
Give me mud any day ‼️