NFU Insurance

The place to discuss everything else..
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

VanB wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:31 pm +1 Kasfranks really efficient and no hidden costs. You can even spread the cost of insurance over 12 months interest free. I always laugh when asked if I will be carrying explosives or more than 1200 shotgun cartridges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found that very funny too when asked.
But my farmer friend who is also insured with them would probably answer yes ๐Ÿ˜€
GTS ๐Ÿ˜€

Spud

Post by Spud »

Paul wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Wing Commander wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 pm
VanB wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:31 pm I always laugh when asked if I will be carrying explosives or more than 1200 shotgun cartridges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the average payload of a Porsche-owning farmer...?! :shock: :lol:
I remember Merlin, one of the early members on here, was a keen Clay shooter......carried a couple of shotguns in the boot......๐Ÿ˜„

When you think back Paul there are many names that have come and gone from the early days
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
Spud

Post by Spud »

Final note, just got my Macan back today from body repairs, excellent job with lifetime paint guarantee etc, NFU,s handling of the claim has been excellent, their engineer even spotted that the intercooler suffered slight damage and added it to the list, so from my experience NFU are an excellent company to deal with, they werenโ€™t the cheapest at renewal although they were not far off, I certainly will continue with them as you never know how good an Insurance company is until needed, would recommend to anyone looking for car Insurance - Spud
GTS Delivered April 2018
andreas

Post by andreas »

Spud wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm ...so from my experience NFU are an excellent company to deal with, they werenโ€™t the cheapest at renewal although they were not far off, I certainly will continue with them as you never know how good an Insurance company is until needed, would recommend to anyone looking for car Insurance
That's good to hear. My new car arrives imminently and, based on posts here about NFU, I've asked them to quote and got a reasonable price from them so I'll most probably insure with them.
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Spud wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm Final note, just got my Macan back today from body repairs, excellent job with lifetime paint guarantee etc, NFU,s handling of the claim has been excellent, their engineer even spotted that the intercooler suffered slight damage and added it to the list, so from my experience NFU are an excellent company to deal with, they werenโ€™t the cheapest at renewal although they were not far off, I certainly will continue with them as you never know how good an Insurance company is until needed, would recommend to anyone looking for car Insurance - Spud

Good news about your repair, Spud! ๐Ÿ‘
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Spud

Post by Spud »

Wing Commander wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:43 pm
Spud wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm Final note, just got my Macan back today from body repairs, excellent job with lifetime paint guarantee etc, NFU,s handling of the claim has been excellent, their engineer even spotted that the intercooler suffered slight damage and added it to the list, so from my experience NFU are an excellent company to deal with, they werenโ€™t the cheapest at renewal although they were not far off, I certainly will continue with them as you never know how good an Insurance company is until needed, would recommend to anyone looking for car Insurance - Spud

Good news about your repair, Spud! ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks glad to pick it up, plus engine management light gone off so not sure if it will need to visit OPC , so nice to drive again after a week, genuinely think we take the Macan for granted when using all the time ๐Ÿ‘
GTS Delivered April 2018
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Spud wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:25 pm
...so nice to drive again after a week, genuinely think we take the Macan for granted when using all the time ๐Ÿ‘

Am sure you're right, Spud. And that goes for all of our Porsche models. :)

Dandock/Mike has just said similar after several weeks without his Macan S.
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018