New Bentley Continental UK tour.

The place to discuss everything else..
Mistertoad

Post by Mistertoad »

Apologies for the poor quality iPhone photos, people kept getting in the way and it was difficult to take pictures with a glass of champagne in one hand!.
Bentley are touring the country with two W12 cars, spending one day at each dealer. The colour, Rubino Red, was formulated when a Conti GTC customer requested a darker version of a standard red. They named it Rubino Red and as it looked so good it was added it to their range of Extended Colours .
The interior and exterior quality and finish was amazing. Interestingly, Bentley has done a "Porsche" on the centre consul, adding an extensive block of switches below the gear selector. The rear seats have slightly more leg room at the expense of a smaller boot, which could be a retrograde step.

IMG_0803.jpg

. The V8 version with the Panamera engine will not be on sale for at least two years.

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.04.02.png

Last edited by Mistertoad on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
2015 Cayenne S - Sold
2016 718 Boxster - Sold
2016 Bentley Continental GT V8 S

Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Love the colour Mistertoad.... Now thats the Red i would love to see a Porsche in.

All my cars are touch screen now but i hate using the touch screen. So much easier to push a button for the things you want to change all the time.
Jaguar Fpace was a terrible example of having to scroll through a touch screen for seat heating.... Touch screens are ok for some functions and sound cool but not really in cars ime....
GTS 😀