Build and delivery dates for Macans and 911s (and others) in the next few months

The place to discuss everything else..
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Arif

Topcardetailing in Rochdale were recommended to me a couple of years ago.

Then I found Ribble Valley in Preston who did my Turbo.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

spook

Post by spook »

Hi Arif,
Yes I used him on my Macan. I'll pm you his phone number.
911 C2 Pickup 14th April 2018 :D :D
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJN1HBF2
Pensioner Petrol S - http://www.porsche-code.com/PHMKHZF4 - Deposit place 11/11/14 - Pick up 09/05/16 - SOLD 30/08/17 :-(
MacanArif

Post by MacanArif »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 pm Arif

Topcardetailing in Rochdale were recommended to me a couple of years ago.

Then I found Ribble Valley in Preston who did my Turbo.
Thanks Col
Current:
992 Turbo (July 23)
MG4 EV Trophy Long Range
VW Caravelle 6.1 4motion DSG
Suzuki Swift Sport

Previous Macan SD, Macan Turbo, Macan Turbo, 991.1 C4GTS coupe, 996 C4S coupe, Macan Turbo, 991.2 C4GTS coupe; 991.2 GT3; 992 C2S; 991.1 Turbo S
MacanArif

Post by MacanArif »

spook wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 pm Hi Arif,
Yes I used him on my Macan. I'll pm you his phone number.
Yes got it - thanks for the details.
Current:
992 Turbo (July 23)
MG4 EV Trophy Long Range
VW Caravelle 6.1 4motion DSG
Suzuki Swift Sport

Previous Macan SD, Macan Turbo, Macan Turbo, 991.1 C4GTS coupe, 996 C4S coupe, Macan Turbo, 991.2 C4GTS coupe; 991.2 GT3; 992 C2S; 991.1 Turbo S
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Wing Commander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 am
spook wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:47 pm Wing Commander that is the 1st actual date I have been given previously in January I was advised that it will be an end March/ April delivery, and hopefully VanB it might arrive early :D :D

2nd best news i've had this week, I sacked my solicitor (house sale/purchase) on Monday, now thats back on track after
instructing a new legal firm.

I've just messaged my approved Gtechniq detailer Adam at www.finestdetail.co.uk (Huddersfield) with the latest info, he works well with my SE at Wilmslow, they will talk between themselves and it'll be sorted out at the OPC before I pick up.

Going for Crystal Serum Ultra this time topped with Exo and i'm going to get a price for PPF for the front only. I did see a 2014 911 at Nottingham OPC about 3 months ago that had had full PPF from new and it was in incredible condition.

Yes, I know Exo does need reapplying after a length of time but with my Macan Adam advised me to stop using snow foam and just use a diluted Gwash instead as a prewash.
Am very pleased for you, Spook! :) My build completion date is quoted as 20th March, so my car may be going through the factory shortly after yours. They could conceivably even end up on the same ship...!? :)
WC things seem to moving quickly now.
My original build date was 16th March for delivery in April. Got a phone call from the SE on Thursday to tell me my car was shown as being in the body hall and should be completed next week, almost a month early. It should be here early March but always planned to take delivery in April so not sure what to do now. :?
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Rab J wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 pm
Wing Commander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 am
spook wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:47 pm Wing Commander that is the 1st actual date I have been given previously in January I was advised that it will be an end March/ April delivery, and hopefully VanB it might arrive early :D :D

2nd best news i've had this week, I sacked my solicitor (house sale/purchase) on Monday, now thats back on track after
instructing a new legal firm.

I've just messaged my approved Gtechniq detailer Adam at www.finestdetail.co.uk (Huddersfield) with the latest info, he works well with my SE at Wilmslow, they will talk between themselves and it'll be sorted out at the OPC before I pick up.

Going for Crystal Serum Ultra this time topped with Exo and i'm going to get a price for PPF for the front only. I did see a 2014 911 at Nottingham OPC about 3 months ago that had had full PPF from new and it was in incredible condition.

Yes, I know Exo does need reapplying after a length of time but with my Macan Adam advised me to stop using snow foam and just use a diluted Gwash instead as a prewash.
Am very pleased for you, Spook! :) My build completion date is quoted as 20th March, so my car may be going through the factory shortly after yours. They could conceivably even end up on the same ship...!? :)
WC things seem to moving quickly now.
My original build date was 16th March for delivery in April. Got a phone call from the SE on Thursday to tell me my car was shown as being in the body hall and should be completed next week, almost a month early. It should be here early March but always planned to take delivery in April so not sure what to do now. :?
I for one wouldn't wait. Life is too short.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
VanB

Post by VanB »

+1
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

+2, Rab! That is amazing news! :)

I emailed my SE at the end of last week and he confirmed that my CP08 date is still coming up as March 20th. :roll:

If it was me, I'd want my shiny new 911 asap!!

In my case, the sooner, the better, as my trade in price on my Panamera is slightly better if I keep the miles below 16,500.

If mine comes a month earlier than expected I'd be over the moon! :D
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Wing Commander wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 pm +2, Rab! That is amazing news! :)

I emailed my SE at the end of last week and he confirmed that my CP08 date is still coming up as March 20th. :roll:

If it was me, I'd want my shiny new 911 asap!!

In my case, the sooner, the better, as my trade in price on my Panamera is slightly better if I keep the miles below 16,500.

If mine comes a month earlier than expected I'd be over the moon! :D
I hear what your saying, but the weather has been so s**t and my favourite roads are full of holes so not sure how much pleasure I would have driving it at the moment. My Macan is long gone and I've got my run around Vitara to drive so if the 911 was sitting in the garrage it probably wouldn't be out untill after Easter.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Well if it stays at the OPC it definitely will not be out until after Easter. Whereas if its at home and a nice day comes early....?
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)