Belfast OPC opening event

The place to discuss everything else..
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

I have been to a couple of these events and they were always friendly affairs, and even as a clod hopping country bumpkin never felt out of place. In fact I have always found the Porsche guys down to earth and just car guys keen to please.
The Audi guys next door are the complete opposite as they seem to like you to feel privileged just to be spoken to.
I dropped into Ferrari a few weeks before Christmas and found them very pleasant, and so accommodating that I found myself doing laps of the Ulster GP course in their demo 488 the following week. Now that was an experience to be savoured.
Only one warning though, I don't want to many finger prints on my new 911 as it now looks like it will be here early in March. :roll:
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50

happy days

Post by happy days »

I had a half an hour to spare a few weeks ago and called in to see the new showroom. Carl and I had the usual chat and a few jokes exchanged, then Richard tool me on a tour of the whole place. It's very impressive and is full to bursting with stock. The site is being used for the first UK Cayenne launch that night; I'd expect it to be fairly busy.
Macan S D
718 S