How to collect a GT3!

The place to discuss everything else..
TD444

Post by TD444 »

If you follow the SHME channel you will know the history - his other half is German and lives in Frankfurt - he spends time between UK & Germany / Europe - The GT3 is to be based in Germany for the AutoBahn and EU trips plus track days (N/Ring)....

It only went to the UK to get PPF all over - he likely trusts them with all his cars rather than someone in Germany...

If you watch any of these You Tubers there are a few in the UK now - Seen Through Glass is another that isn't bad on top of JWW.... there are a couple of others but some difficult to watch as its more of a laugh than a serious car review etc...
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

TD444 wrote:If you follow the SHME channel you will know the history - his other half is German and lives in Frankfurt - he spends time between UK & Germany / Europe - The GT3 is to be based in Germany for the AutoBahn and EU trips plus track days (N/Ring)....

It only went to the UK to get PPF all over - he likely trusts them with all his cars rather than someone in Germany...

If you watch any of these You Tubers there are a few in the UK now - Seen Through Glass is another that isn't bad on top of JWW.... there are a couple of others but some difficult to watch as its more of a laugh than a serious car review etc...
I used to hate Seen Through Glass, but I’ve actually grown to quite like him. Most of the others I can’t bear, with my personal bottom of the list being Archie Hamilton. He is off the scale irritating and insincere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.
N13LXC

Post by N13LXC »

Hawkeye wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 pm
TD444 wrote:If you follow the SHME channel you will know the history - his other half is German and lives in Frankfurt - he spends time between UK & Germany / Europe - The GT3 is to be based in Germany for the AutoBahn and EU trips plus track days (N/Ring)....

I used to hate Seen Through Glass, but I’ve actually grown to quite like him. Most of the others I can’t bear, with my personal bottom of the list being Archie Hamilton. He is off the scale irritating and insincere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're spot on with Archie, but have to say I like him (& TGE) both quite funny and dont take anything too seriously. I met both of them at Cars and Coffee last year (left from Topaz London). They both took a good amount of time to talk to me about cars and their thoughts on best places to put the money...at the time i was on the fence for an R8 and a 540c...Shmee was less open to a chat, but still a nice enough guy...
Current: 991.2 GTS, Gtd
Previous: Macan TPP, C350e, B8 RS4 Nogaro, Tiguan, S3, A1, B8 RS4, A5 cab, Golf GTTDI x2, RS Clio 197, TT Cab 1.8T, RS Clio 182, Megane 1.5 dci, Clio 1.5 dci, Astra Merit 1.6 d
uktivo

Post by uktivo »

Dare I ask who he is??
My Porsche history
944 (sold)
911 (992.1 - sold)
Macan Turbo (sold)
Panamera turbo S E Hybrid (sold)
Cayenne sport (the bosses)
Taycan Turbo loving it.