Damn and blast

The place to discuss everything else..
Col M

Post by Col M »

I dream of being on a Jaguar black list! I'm still getting sales emails by despite having nothing to do with them for 15years.
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble

happy days

Post by happy days »

Col M wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm I dream of being on a Jaguar black list! I'm still getting sales emails by despite having nothing to do with them for 15years.
Write to them and advise that under General Data Protection Regulations you no longer consent for them to hold any personal data on you and they will act fairly swiftly to remove you from their lists!
Macan S D
718 S
uktivo

Post by uktivo »

happy days wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 am
Col M wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm I dream of being on a Jaguar black list! I'm still getting sales emails by despite having nothing to do with them for 15years.
Write to them and advise that under General Data Protection Regulations you no longer consent for them to hold any personal data on you and they will act fairly swiftly to remove you from their lists!
If they are taking GDPR seriously enough, they should be writing to you to show you the information they hold on you and saying they are removing you and the data shown from their database and should you wish to opt in to communication with them, then you will need to tell them that you are happy to receive this communication.
My Porsche history
944 (sold)
911 (992.1 - sold)
Macan Turbo (sold)
Panamera turbo S E Hybrid (sold)
Cayenne sport (the bosses)
Taycan Turbo loving it.
mcnallys

Post by mcnallys »

There is also a new ‘joint’ showroom in Belfast nearing completion, based on Boucher Road. Our German suppliers popped them to the post with a new Porsche Centre in Titanic Qtr - which is simply amazing!

JLR fond of the persistent sell - maybe not Rangies or Defenders, the rest most certainly and off course Ireland still loves a diesel!
2016 Macan GTS - Volcano Grey and a few extras (SOLD)
2020 992s - Crayon and a few extra, extras
2022 Land Rover Defender 110 D300 HSE X-Dynamic Black, 7 seats and a load of extras

992s Code - http://www.porsche-code.com/PLXDLWK3
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

mcnallys wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:49 pm There is also a new ‘joint’ showroom in Belfast nearing completion, based on Boucher Road. Our German suppliers popped them to the post with a new Porsche Centre in Titanic Qtr - which is simply amazing!

JLR fond of the persistent sell - maybe not Rangies or Defenders, the rest most certainly and off course Ireland still loves a diesel!
Porsche certainly did the right thing moving out of Boucher. Its so busy now that it can take over an hour to get out of it in the afternoon. Getting in and out of the new showroom at the gates of Harland and Wolf is a breeze in comparison.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Yes hateful traffic around Boucher. That's why I chose a Saturday for my Macan pickup and it was pretty clear. Rained though!!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

MartinRS2K wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:26 pm There is a new Porsche Dealer opening at Preston Docks

http://www.blogpreston.co.uk/2018/01/po ... -approval/
Bowkers were great to deal with when we bought a Mini off them.

I have lost track of the full days motoring of have had out of them test driving various Beamers, I even drove an X4 up to the Porsche dealer to check out a Macan (which I bought, the Macan not the X4).

They have Mini next door and Beamer motorcycles on the other side of the road.

Where the new Porsche out is going to be built was the site of a lumber yard.

Exciting times for Bowkers, no wonder the staff were so interested in the Turbo when I was there last time.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags