One for Wingco

The place to discuss everything else..
N13LXC

Post by N13LXC »

Mr JWW is the best IMO. his content is well structured, well shot and although looks mainly at exotica, is really down to earth and accessible... My next favourite is STG (mostly as he's quite funny)...

I think the attraction of these type of channels is fast content, easily consumable...It works for me as I can watch a few vids while waiting on the wife getting ready. I also like the fast access to new content - shown by TGTV's selection of cars this series - they've all been kicking about since Geneva 2017!

Agree on the access to cars though - GT3's and GT3 RS's are getting to them to be used for c.6 months where we get no chance to pick one up at anywhere near list...only slightly jealous of them...
Current: 991.2 GTS, Gtd
Previous: Macan TPP, C350e, B8 RS4 Nogaro, Tiguan, S3, A1, B8 RS4, A5 cab, Golf GTTDI x2, RS Clio 197, TT Cab 1.8T, RS Clio 182, Megane 1.5 dci, Clio 1.5 dci, Astra Merit 1.6 d

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

N13LXC wrote:Mr JWW is the best IMO. his content is well structured, well shot and although looks mainly at exotica, is really down to earth and accessible... My next favourite is STG (mostly as he's quite funny)...

I think the attraction of these type of channels is fast content, easily consumable...It works for me as I can watch a few vids while waiting on the wife getting ready. I also like the fast access to new content - shown by TGTV's selection of cars this series - they've all been kicking about since Geneva 2017!

Agree on the access to cars though - GT3's and GT3 RS's are getting to them to be used for c.6 months where we get no chance to pick one up at anywhere near list...only slightly jealous of them...
Definitely agree on Mr JWW - great content and surprised that not more people follow him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Emoji air fresheners? Really?

I suppose I would not get many You Tube views opening a window and flapping a towel around.

Mind you, I did specify ventilated seats for my Macan. Perhaps I could post a You Tube video of those working. Perhaps it would lead to this champagne lifestyle I keep hearing about. But only when people speak up and talk clearly. Eh?
DS delivered 30th September 2016. Final spec code PHFK81G7.
N13LXC

Post by N13LXC »

Old Timer wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:56 pm Emoji air fresheners? Really?

I suppose I would not get many You Tube views opening a window and flapping a towel around.

Mind you, I did specify ventilated seats for my Macan. Perhaps I could post a You Tube video of those working. Perhaps it would lead to this champagne lifestyle I keep hearing about. But only when people speak up and talk clearly. Eh?
Yep - emoji air fresheners...

and - they've created it as a subscription service, so could be able to keep a regular revenue stream right there...
Current: 991.2 GTS, Gtd
Previous: Macan TPP, C350e, B8 RS4 Nogaro, Tiguan, S3, A1, B8 RS4, A5 cab, Golf GTTDI x2, RS Clio 197, TT Cab 1.8T, RS Clio 182, Megane 1.5 dci, Clio 1.5 dci, Astra Merit 1.6 d
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

:D Heatwave + ventilated seats = cool Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Mind you, it is the only part of me that is cool ...
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

10 seconds of him spouting words was enough.

Poor quality camera work and the lack of sound quality do nothing for me.

Sad thing is our Granson currently wants to be a Youtuber.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Deleted User 1874

Post by Deleted User 1874 »

All I saw was a talking beard and a few glimpses of a yellow 911 mostly out of shot. My 8 year old daughter wants to have her own YT channel and I reckon she'll do a better job. At least she points the camera at whatever she's talking about.