Jaguar I Pace

The place to discuss everything else..
Spud

Post by Spud »

Was on the A22 in Portugal this morning when an I Pace flew past me followed by a support vehicle have to say it looked good
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1

MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Good to see Jaguar are learning about reliability. Great plan to provide a back up car to travel behind each model. Kinda an expensive business model lol.
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

MCDK wrote: ↑Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm Good to see Jaguar are learning about reliability. Great plan to provide a back up car to travel behind each model. Kinda an expensive business model lol.
:lol:
Spud

Post by Spud »

MCDK wrote: ↑Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm Good to see Jaguar are learning about reliability. Great plan to provide a back up car to travel behind each model. Kinda an expensive business model lol.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
GTS Delivered April 2018
Col M

Post by Col M »

So that's how they quote those ranges... follow on petrol vehicle carrying batteries for the return journey.
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
Spud

Post by Spud »

Col M wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 am So that's how they quote those ranges... follow on petrol vehicle carrying batteries for the return journey.
Its one of lifes unknowns Col, its always amazed me that when Royalty/Dignataries etc are in a car there is always a follow up car in case the first vehicle breaks down, why not just take the follow up car and save the planet πŸ˜‰
GTS Delivered April 2018
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Spud wrote: ↑Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:03 pm
Col M wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 am So that's how they quote those ranges... follow on petrol vehicle carrying batteries for the return journey.
Its one of lifes unknowns Col, its always amazed me that when Royalty/Dignataries etc are in a car there is always a follow up car in case the first vehicle breaks down,

why not just take the follow up car and save the planet πŸ˜‰
Because the first car is a Jaguar

And the second car is a Range Rover

Ergo better to hedge bets and take two cars
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
BigPhil

Post by BigPhil »

Col Lamb wrote: ↑Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:59 pm
Spud wrote: ↑Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:03 pm
Its one of lifes unknowns Col, its always amazed me that when Royalty/Dignataries etc are in a car there is always a follow up car in case the first vehicle breaks down,

why not just take the follow up car and save the planet πŸ˜‰
Because the first car is a Jaguar

And the second car is a Range Rover

Ergo better to hedge bets and take two cars
I wouldn't trust either of them. It's like putting two bullets in the chamber rather than one for Russian Roulette.

Back up cars should be Toyotas or Hondas. ;)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PH96VJA6
Macananon

Post by Macananon »

I'm off to an I pace preview event in a couple of weeks time. Be interesting to see how it stacks up to the Tesla.
VanB

Post by VanB »

Despite not being a Jaguar fan I hope that it is good enough to provide some serious competition to Tesla and set a marker for Porsche to pull out all the stops to produce something exceptional
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate