F Pace suspension

The place to discuss everything else..
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Whilst heading south on the M74 today an FPace came past me with only a low differential in the speed between us.

Every bump in the road the Jag sank down on its suspension and as it did the whole body did a slight twist clockwise.

Most wierd.

3/4 hour later another F Pace came past me (I was in no particular hurry to get home, just enjoying the drive) but this time it was rock solid, but my oh my was there a lot of clearance under the car.

Again wierd.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Col M

Post by Col M »

Col Lamb wrote: ↑Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:46 pm Whilst heading south on the M74 today an FPace came past me with only a low differential in the speed between us.

Every bump in the road the Jag sank down on its suspension and as it did the whole body did a slight twist clockwise.

Most wierd.

3/4 hour later another F Pace came past me (I was in no particular hurry to get home, just enjoying the drive) but this time it was rock solid, but my oh my was there a lot of clearance under the car.

Again wierd.
Well one was an FPace and the other an F Pace :D
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
Caster

Post by Caster »

Sounds like a 20+ stone driver in first F Pace and a sub 8 stone lightweight one in 2nd! πŸ‘
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
Deleted User 1874

Post by Deleted User 1874 »

I've noticed they sit pretty high off the road. Don't know if they have adjustable ride height, damping etc.
VanB

Post by VanB »

Been in one, didn't like it, move on. Pretty crap for lots of reasons none of which are due to the view of the suspension by a passing driver.
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Deleted User 1874

Post by Deleted User 1874 »

VanB wrote: ↑Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:05 pm Been in one, didn't like it, move on. Pretty crap for lots of reasons none of which are due to the view of the suspension by a passing driver.
Agreed. We never even got further than sitting in one at the showroom. Didn't like the interior ambience at all, but I was surprised how big the boot was. That was about the only thing I liked about it!
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Ditto all the above... however I confess to driving one , no comparison against the Macan, only that the diesel produced more power.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊