The place to discuss everything else..
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

GMAN75

Post by GMAN75 »

I seriously reckon that front and rear end styling will carry over to the next gen Macan. You heard it hear first! :lol: . Further, I also hope that the next gen Macan comes with the optional drone. Looking forward to deploying it in London traffic! :lol: :lol:
jesim1

Post by jesim1 »

I prefer this to the Taycan, but price will be a big factor, we will have to wait for that, but I'm guessing it will be around the £100k mark? I was hoping the E version of the Macan would be along in the next couple of years and start at say £50/55k due to the increased competition, more mainstream tech, and Audi etron background developments? After all, we are being told how simple these are in comparison to an ICE, and although the batteries are expensive, we should see some price drops with volume. :roll:

The whole EV thing is still a crap shoot just now with very questionable support structure for charging, high priced cars, and not the best interiors for the money. Add to this the overall residual value of second hand new EVs and it's just another question into the mix (PCP anyone?) After trying a few EVs recently I was impressed by the tech and ability of the cars, but not by any of the above issues which still need to be sorted before I splash my cash on even the cheapest one I tried, which was over £65k :oops:

James
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Fifth Gear had a review of the i-Pace this week for anyone who’s interested. :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

So is this the Mission E CT as a test mule or simply a Sport Turismo variant of the Taycan?

https://www.taycanforum.com/threads/202 ... ghting.20/
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀