Quickest Christophus read

The place to discuss everything else..
VanB

Post by VanB »

It's a vehicle for advertising expensive crap. Once in a blue moon there is an interesting article in it like the feature on the upcoming Taycan but mostly it's rubbish and expensively produced rubbish at that. I am an ardent Porsche fan but find Christophorus somewhat pointless!
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate

jesim1

Post by jesim1 »

Totally agree, I don't live up to the lifestyle it portrays, so it's in the bin quicker than my cars 0-60!

James
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

On-Track wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 pm I look though each edition of the magazine but find it disappointing that the brand's two biggest sellers (Macan and Cayenne) are largely ignored.

If the two SUVs did not exist then it's quite possible the magazine wouldn't either.
PRECISELY.

The two cars that essentially have kept Porsche out of the red and enabled the likes of the 911’s to be developed are ignored apart from the odd image in an unrelated article
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:41 pm
On-Track wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 pm I look though each edition of the magazine but find it disappointing that the brand's two biggest sellers (Macan and Cayenne) are largely ignored.

If the two SUVs did not exist then it's quite possible the magazine wouldn't either.
PRECISELY.

The two cars that essentially have kept Porsche out of the red and enabled the likes of the 911’s to be developed are ignored apart from the odd image in an unrelated article
That's because the Macan and Cayenne are not "real Porsches" :o :o :o :o :o
gfspencer

Post by gfspencer »

Christophus is all about watches and beautiful people. My watch is an Apple Watch and I am not a beautiful person.
happy days

Post by happy days »

I don't even wear a watch...
Macan S D
718 S