Attention all wet shavers.

The place to discuss everything else..
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I am achingly not trendy, my jeans are intact, I think the Land Rover Defender is a pile of crap, I wear socks and shave. I had a beard for about a year back in the 70's (1970's) but couldn't stand the itching and general scruffy look so it went after a year. Beards are for the homeless, the young trying to look older or the old trying to look younger. Just my opinion and no offense meant to any beardy folk on the forum.

For the wet shavers, I was given a present for my birthday back in September call a Razorpit and I'm here to tell you that you will save £'s on blades using this device. I think it works by cleaning the crap off the blade rather than sharpening it. I get 30 or so shaves from one Gillette blade instead of 10 or so. Finally got something that really works.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAZORPIT-RAZ ... SwTuJYocpS
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Funrider

Post by Funrider »

Am tempted ...... fyio £12.49 Amazon Prime
2016 Macan Turbo Jet Black PPF /Saddle Brown full leather/Walnut 18way heated Pano Connect +2 Surround cameras Air/PASM 21 Black Classics /20 SportDesign
2015 SD Macan sold 3yr/54k. Sapphire
Past: Mexico Mk1, 205GTI (3x),Integrale 8v, Scooby Impreza STI,