Grand Tour series 3

The place to discuss everything else..
Col M

Post by Col M »

Got to say that the Detroit episode 1 was the best yet. The three actually had some energy again.
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Clarkson's test of the McLaren Senna was pretty good too.

Also being able to buy a detached modern house in Detroit for a few thousand $ was eye opening. :o
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Yes...... I would agree it was OK :D :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

😁😁😁
Fantastic whine from the Challenger supercharger!πŸ‘πŸ‘
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Agree best yet.

Wiw what a motor the Maclaren Senna is.

The Mustang could have been way faster if Clarkson was considerably lighter than he is now.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Mistertoad

Post by Mistertoad »

Wonderful V8 sounds
2015 Cayenne S - Sold
2016 718 Boxster - Sold
2016 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Well I've found some people that actually watch the three stooges in the Jeremy Clarkson show, well five that is. I don't watch it so it's not right that i should criticise it but past experience of Clarkson is enough not to watch anything that he is involved with. The other two are talentless hangers on bowing to his every whim. I hold my hands up though, expelled from public school, couldn't make a go of selling Paddington bears and yet he is a multi-millionaire.

Glad you enjoyed his show and delighted to hear there were actually some cars in it.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
VanB

Post by VanB »

Cheshire Cat wrote: ↑Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:52 pm Well I've found some people that actually watch the three stooges in the Jeremy Clarkson show, well five that is. I don't watch it so it's not right that i should criticise it but past experience of Clarkson is enough not to watch anything that he is involved with. The other two are talentless hangers on bowing to his every whim. I hold my hands up though, expelled from public school, couldn't make a go of selling Paddington bears and yet he is a multi-millionaire.

Glad you enjoyed his show and delighted to hear there were actually some cars in it.
Nothing wrong with being expelled from Public School! Well done for having some balls
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Macananon

Post by Macananon »

Watched the first 2 episode's when there was nothing else on. Will do for other episodes, but really I should just go and read a crap book as it would be more entertaining than what I've seen so far.
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

TGT is not supposed to be intellectual or informative, its supposed to be entertaining. I think the three stooges have put up a good show... cant wait for the next episode [emoji41]
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4