London Saturday Night

The place to discuss everything else..
GMAN75

Post by GMAN75 »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 pm
GMAN75 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:12 am
j5kol wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am I am travelling to London this weekend as myself and my good wife are booked in for a meal at The Ritz on saturday evening. Does anyone have any ideas what we could do post meal which doesn't include alcohol ?

Thanks in advance ...............
That is a good question. I would have said to can the Ritz (I think it's too stuffy and overrated), book a show and have dinner beforehand. But, as to your question now, if it's a decent night, walk over to Southbank and take in the area around both the Royal Festival Hall (there is a tonne of stuff going on there), or the area around Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and the Tate Modern.
+1

An early dinner and a Show is the way to go if you have limited time in London.

Can highly recommend.

https://www.theplaythatgoeswrong.com/london
I had been looking at seeing that. For the others I can thoroughly recommend:

- Jersey Boys
- Tina
- Book of Mormon
- Dreamgirls

All are amazing. Book of Mormon will have you crying with laughter :lol:

gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

j5kol wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:06 am
gtipirelli wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:41 am I have no idea regarding evening entertainment but do wish you both a lovely weekend

Let me know when you are due in Coventry over the coming weeks as we need to meet for a drink
There is a chance i could be in Coventry on Monday, but i am going to be there more often in the coming months so will definitely get in touch.
I am away first part of next week but do let me know over the coming weeks and months. Enjoy the weekend
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Just looked

Cirque du Soleil

Royal Albert Hall

Their shows are simply stunning and way better live than you can see on TV.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Ray G

Post by Ray G »

And if you do can The Ritz try to get into Le Caprice in Arlington Street (50yards from The Ritz). Not as stuffy, more intimate but great atmosphere and food excellent.
Current: Macan SD Volcano Grey
Previous: Cayenne SD then Cayenne S