Another one bites the dust. Honda closing Swindon

The place to discuss everything else..
GMAN75

Post by GMAN75 »

Miopyk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:27 pm
GMAN75 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:20 pm
Miopyk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Right, so Greeks are Kings of corruption, you're a Greek, you work in the finance industry, you want us to stay in the EU and now you don't see the UK as your country.

Brilliant, Absolutely Brilliant. You really are Brilliant. I thought you were being obtuse but you're actually being serious. Brilliant. Come on please keep them coming, this is the funniest Sunday I've had in a long time.
I'm a professional. I go where my services are needed and paid for. Right now it's the UK. It may change. It more than likely will now. Given what I feel, no, the UK is obviously not my country. So...you can keep it all to your little self.
Right, so Greeks are Kings of corruption, you're a Greek, you work in the finance industry, you want us to stay in the EU, you don't see the UK as your country and now you want me to keep my country to myself. Sorry, wasn't I clear? That's what I voted for.
Yes you did. Pity we weren't allowed to. I guess that's "democracy" here right? Myopic indeed.

Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

GMAN75 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:37 pm
GMAN75 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:20 pm

I'm a professional. I go where my services are needed and paid for. Right now it's the UK. It may change. It more than likely will now. Given what I feel, no, the UK is obviously not my country. So...you can keep it all to your little self.
Right, so Greeks are Kings of corruption, you're a Greek, you work in the finance industry, you want us to stay in the EU, you don't see the UK as your country and now you want me to keep my country to myself. Sorry, wasn't I clear? That's what I voted for.
Yes you did. Pity we weren't allowed to. I guess that's "democracy" here right? Myopic indeed.
Right, so Greeks are Kings of corruption, you're a Greek, you work in the finance industry, you want us to stay in the EU, you don't see the UK as your country, you want me to keep my country to myself, you seem unhappy that you were not eligible to vote and you don't appear to have an understanding of how a democracy works. We're building a pretty good profile here but is there anything else you want to add to the list?
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
GMAN75

Post by GMAN75 »

Miopyk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Right, so Greeks are Kings of corruption, you're a Greek, you work in the finance industry, you want us to stay in the EU, you don't see the UK as your country, you want me to keep my country to myself, you seem unhappy that you were not eligible to vote and you don't appear to have an understanding of how a democracy works. We're building a pretty good profile here but is there anything else you want to add to the list?
I'll take your accusation of not understanding democracy as a compliment given the issues surrounding the referendum. Thank you.
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

GMAN75 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:14 pm
Miopyk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:49 pm

I'll take your accusation of not understanding democracy as a compliment given the issues surrounding the referendum. Thank you.
And thank you too. A most amusing afternoon. Let me know if you want to play again.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25