GT2RS vs Tesla Model 3 Performance

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 1874

Post by Deleted User 1874 »

Nico Rosberg is becoming as much of a Tesla convert as me these days! Who'd have thought it??

TheTraveller

Post by TheTraveller »

Good piece to watch. Certainly food for thought.
Deleted User 1874

TheTraveller wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 pm Good piece to watch. Certainly food for thought.
A lot of people still don't fully realise how real world quick these things are. I reckon the Model 3P will be a lot of fun and they are getting cheaper with the current price drops as production increases. Should be available in the UK later this year too.
pmg

Post by pmg »

Peteski wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 pm Nico Rosberg is becoming as much of a Tesla convert as me these days! Who'd have thought it??

Just wondering whether today's large price cuts in S and X models have made you happy or annoyed?!
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Deleted User 1874

pmg wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 pm Just wondering whether today's large price cuts in S and X models have made you happy or annoyed?!
Very happy since the "P" models were previously over-priced and out of my reach at £130k+
Now you can be in a Model X P100D for around £90k which is a major drop!
The base model is actually still a bit more expensive than what I paid for mine a year ago, mainly due to the higher finance rates.

Obviously anyone who bought a P100D last week is going to be extremely unhappy!