Audi E Tron and will never again complain about Porsche confuserator

The place to discuss everything else..
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Just thought I'd checkout Audi E Tron. Got up to £83k, didn't like the extra option choices from colours, to seats and wheels etc, all pretty bland compared to Porsche. Plus the servicing costs were close to Macan and considering there is a lot less to consume materials and labour with a EV setup it will clearly be a major service margin boost (aka rip off). In addition the 0 to 62.pace was dire, I can beat it in my 25 year old MGR so won't be rushing out to test one soon ;) All this aside I found the Audi configurator absolutely dire! Is it just me :lol:
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6

pmg

Post by pmg »

I took one look at the dimensions and ruled it out for myself. It is definitely Cayenne sized in both length and width rather than Macan sized.

I did not have too much trouble with the configurator for the Etron. however in recent months, for Q3 and Q5 ranges, they have been very poor with few options and slow updating for new models and WLTP.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Deleted User 1874

Post by Deleted User 1874 »

Performance and range is a joke compared to Tesla. Especially now you can get a Model X P100D for about the same money. That would be quick enough for you!