Itchy feet again

The place to discuss everything else..
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Superb machine Rab. Use and enjoy it. ;)
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

mcnallys

Post by mcnallys »

Good job, will watch for you spinning round the North Coast. Did your 911 stay in NI, will have been a great buy.
2016 Macan GTS - Volcano Grey and a few extras (SOLD)
2020 992s - Crayon and a few extra, extras
2022 Land Rover Defender 110 D300 HSE X-Dynamic Black, 7 seats and a load of extras

992s Code - http://www.porsche-code.com/PLXDLWK3
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

smithy37 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:51 pm Lovely car Rab.

I really like the coupe look.
Yes Smithy, I think Porsche have got the coupe profile just right, sporty without looking simply hacked off like a X6. It looks like a 10% bigger Macan in many respects which is no bad thing. I do have some concerns with the electronics remembering your problems, just hope that they have got to the bottom of them now that its been out there for a couple of years. Not sure if they'll ever do it but this drivetrain in a Macan would be a wonderful thing.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Looks great Rab and likewise I will maybe see you cruising down Portstewart prom. Would need a wash though before you take it there lol.
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

This thread got me looking at the Porsche Approved Used website (out of curiosity ;) ). I was surprised to see that quite a few of the Cayenne E-hybrids were being offered at considerably more than ordering a new one. Porsche must be hoping there is a large pool of untapped demand.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

On-Track wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:53 pm This thread got me looking at the Porsche Approved Used website (out of curiosity ;) ). I was surprised to see that quite a few of the Cayenne E-hybrids were being offered at considerably more than ordering a new one. Porsche must be hoping there is a large pool of untapped demand.
I did a lot of homework on Porsche approved myself before buying and there does seem to be a wide variety of prices both high and low for supposed Demo cars. The vast majority of these cars even if they claim to have two or three thousand miles when in fact they are factory fresh with only a handful of miles, no more than a normal factory order. I would be surprised if a phone call to any of the highly priced cars didn't bring them in line with the cheapest , thats what I found when I made a few enquires. So my friend, pick one you like and make them an offer they cant refuse ;)
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
smithy37

Post by smithy37 »

Rab J wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:33 am
smithy37 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:51 pm Lovely car Rab.

I really like the coupe look.
Yes Smithy, I think Porsche have got the coupe profile just right, sporty without looking simply hacked off like a X6. It looks like a 10% bigger Macan in many respects which is no bad thing. I do have some concerns with the electronics remembering your problems, just hope that they have got to the bottom of them now that its been out there for a couple of years. Not sure if they'll ever do it but this drivetrain in a Macan would be a wonderful thing.
I’ve not seen or heard any more problems since my issues, so I’m sure you will have many trouble-free miles. Enjoy it. She’s a stunner and the interior is gorgeous.
Keep the pics coming!
Taycan Turbo S
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMPMJ963

Litchfield tuned Porsche Carrera 4 GTS (991.2)

Sold in Jan 2019 - Cayenne Turbo (E3)

Sold in 2018 - Macan Turbo (15):
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

Unlike the BMW or MB Coupe SUVs I think the Cayenne actually looks good.

Enjoy.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
neilj007

Post by neilj007 »

My itchy feet have struck!
Just placed a deposit on a Taycan 4S, delivery last quarter this year. Lots of "man logic" and "man maths" involved...but life is short
Macan
Taycan Turbo
VanB

Post by VanB »

Seen a few around here recently and boy are they quick! Congrats and look forward to you feedback (and pics of course)
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate